“Excellent Conference venue”

Park Inn by Radisson Telford
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Telford
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Attended this venue during the Trauma Care Conference in April 2013. I did not stop at the hotel, but for the purposes of the conference it was excellent, with attentive staff, good buffet lunches, and on hand AV staff to sort problems immediately.

The gym is quite poor, comprising a studio, cardio suite and weights room, as well as a small pool and intermittently functional sauna, jacuzzi and steam room. The weights room just isn't big enough, and with the number of users your are invariably trying to avoid hitting people.

I did use the restaurant on one evening, and found it mediocre at best and rather over priced. I ordered a rare fillet steak, and ended up with a medium steak which I am convinced was sirloin.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Jason M, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Jon B

Thank you for your review following your recent visit to the hotel. I was pleased to read your found our conference facilities and service to be excellent. Works in our leisure club are ongoing as part of the hotels full refurbishment program and I am sorry you found our new equipment to be a little close to each other something we will look at and see if improvements can be made. I was disappointed to see you did not enjoy your experience in our RBG restaurant and I would really appreciate any further feedback you may have so I can address with my team to improve on the concernes you encountered.

jason.morgan@rezidorparkinn.com

There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Telford

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had one nights stay in the Park Inn and was very pleased with the location. It was close to the motorway and a short walk into town. It was very easy to get to all the museums of Ironbridge. Would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Just had the cheapest room but was excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jason M, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Thelma

Thank you for your five star review, I was really pleased to see you had an enjoyable stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Arrived at hotel early evening and had to wait a little to be checked in as staff busy dealing with guests checking in and on phone. Once we were attended too apologies for the small delay where offered which l thought was good! The room had either recently been updated or was in a newer wing of the hotel as it smelt new and you could see paint tins outside the fire escape. The room was very clean and comfortable with all the facilities you would expect. Only complaint was from my wife who said her pillow was very soft so she didn't sleep very well! Its a shame we didn't arrive earlier as l didn't get a chance to try out the indoor pool! The bar/restaurant area seemed to be well populated but again l didn't get the opportunity to sample this as we were meeting friends in a nearby hotel. Handy for all Telford`s attractions/International Centre and Motorway network. Would use again as got the room at a great price.

Room Tip: Ask for new wing or recently updated room but think that Radisson have recently taken over hotel so...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jason M, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear SuttyWirral

Thank you for your four star review, I was pleased to read you had an enjoyable stay. All of the hotels bedrooms have indeed been fully refurbished and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a exhibition which was at the international centre a few mins away. The food is very good but a little on the pricey side. The rooms can get a little hot as there is no air con. I was offered a fan which made my room into a fan assisted oven. There is quite a bit of refurb been done and still on going.

• Stayed: April 2013
Jason M, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Chris T

Thank you for your four star review following your recent stay at the hotel. I was pleased to read overall you enjoyed your stay. Air conditioning will be installed into the rooms at a later stage of our refurbishment program and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The hotel staff were very good ,the rooms clean and bright and well funished. The food in the resturant was excellent. We were on a weekend visit to the Ironbridge Gorge attractions which are close by.
I could find nothing wrong with this hotel which for me is a first.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jason M, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear John

Thank you for your five star review. I was glad to see you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and found the restaurant to be excellent. We look forward to seeing you at the hotel again soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My partner and I went for a relaxing night away!! The decor of the reception, rooms and restaurant where perfect!! The room was lovely and clean although bathroom got very wet when showering! I Was really disappointed with the pool and changing rooms they just seemed really old and grimly not relaxing at all!! The only staff that where attentive where the reception staff. Evening meal was ok not much choice and the lady that served us was great! However breakfast was a sham! There was no glasses no teapots no plates and no bread! We stood for a few minutes waiting to get a staff members attention to ask for plates! He then wondered off and came back with nothing a few minutes after! Personally I feel that the staff where the biggest let down to the hotel it seems they all need to be taught to prioritise properly! Guests being the biggest priority

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Tatzy

Thank you for your review following your recent stay. I was glad to read you liked our refurbished bedrooms and restaurant, obviously bitterly disappointed to read you did not enjoy your breakfast experience on this occasion which has been addressed with the team member you highlighted.
Our leisure club will indeed be upgraded as part of ongoing refurbishment works at the hotel during the course of the year.
Once again thank you for your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We managed to take advantage of their Easter Sale room rate and bagged ourselves an absolute bargain!

The moment you walked through the door you were made welcome, we loved the modern décor of our room, and it had a spotlessly clean shower and bathroom, only disadvantage is the shower divider wasn't long enough and it does make the floor very wet, so be careful. We did sleep with the window wide open as the room was very warm, but each to their own I suppose.

Breakfast was included in the price of our stay, and it was amazing - A big selection of pastries, cereals, juices, cooked breakfast, toast, fruit and yoghurt, and hot drinks etc.

Situated a stones throw from retail parks, shopping centre and Telford Central Train Station.

We were really pleased with the Hotel and it's facilities, but don't order any room service drinks as we got stung £10 for a diet coke and a Stella Artois!

Overall it is comfort and cleanliness we were really impressed with, thanks to the Hotel Manager, you are doing a good job!

We will stay again :-)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jason M, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear AmandaandAntony

Thank you for your five star review following your stay at the hotel. I was pleased to read you loved the modern decor of our newly refubished bedrooms and found our breakfast to be amazing. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again very soon.

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Telford
Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge
Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa
Telford Whitehouse Hotel
Telford Whitehouse Hotel
#12 of 21 in Telford

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Telford? Share your experiences!