All reviewsswimming poolinternational centretwo double bedsair connice poolleisure facilitiesexhibition centretown parkrefurbished roomgood sizeleisure clubreception staffice rinkreal aleplenty of parkingbar foodstayed here for one night
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a fantastic location.
Right next to a really lovely park, shopping centre and many many museums.

The rooms are a good size, we had 2 double beds.
The swimming pool was lovely with great changing rooms with seperate showers and even a swimwear dryer.
The breakfast was plentiful.
But the staff made the stay. All friendly and helpful.

We will be booking again.
Thanks Holiday Inn Telford

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Booked this hotel as night away for a birthday treat and booked a suite. The room was lovely. Mini Fridge, Air-Conditioned and large sofa to lounge on. The bedroom had a king sized bed, with three different types of pillows.

The suite was clean and tidy. You had views from the windows of the grounds and we were lucky to see some rabbits searching for food while we where there.

Lovely staff, the bar area was clean and tidy and the food in the restaurant was brilliant and well worth booking in advance.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mrs S P

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I have passed it on to the team and its really made their day.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

To be honest, Telford is not somewhere I would want to spend much time, but if you have to stay there I can warmly recommend the Holiday Inn. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was well-equipped, the air conditioning worked well. Breakfast was a good deal better than it often is in chain hotels: the eggs had not congealed, the bacon rashers had been separated and were cooked on both sides. But most of all our motley crew, consisting of two cyclists en route from John O'Groats to Lands End, with two members of their support team, one loaded car and three bikes, could not possibly have had a better reception or been looked after more attentively. A special mention, and word of thanks, for Helen on Reception who was so kind and thoughtful. I may never have to visit Telford again, but if I do, I shall confidently check in at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Samuel007
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Samuel007

Thank you very much for your delightful review. I have made sure to pass on your feedback to Helen and all our colleagues here at the Holiday Inn Telford.

Please do come and stay with us again, there's LOADS to see in and around Telford and the surrounding area - we're sure you'd find lots to interest you.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We were last here in January while ot was snowing and decided to return again during the summer and here we are we have arrived this evening for the first of two nights family break here. Arrived to a warm and friendly welcome check in seemed super speedy and we were soon in possession of our room key a free drinks voucher for me and also tree cookie and milk voucher for the kids so a great start. Got to our room it was I am sure even better than last year. Clean fresh bright and spacious. Very very clean and exceptionally well maintained and well quickly settled in before dinner at the on site olive tree restaurant which was amazing but I shall review separately. Need extra towels and tea (we drink it by the gallon) and reception staff were incredibly prompt and polite with our requests. I am so glad we returned and we are so looking forward to next couple of days here.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Dear David S

Thank you so much for coming back to stay with us again - you must bring all the dramatic weather with you! I'm very glad that you had such a great start to your stay and trust it continued right through to check out. I have passed on your feedback to all the team.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We decided to take an over night break, what with the hot weather of late, we wanted a hotel with a pool. We got a room for £68 with breakfast included, so decided to stay here.

Our room was one of the nicest hotel rooms I've stayed in, really modern, stylish and clean. There was loads of storage space, a couple of chairs and a desk with an office style chair too.

The tv was a decent LG flat panel and the air con was nice too!

Our main reason for visiting was the pool, but sadly for us we'd not realised that it would be so busy with the school holidays having just started. There were loads of kids and their parents, so having a swim was very difficult.

That said we managed to use the sauna and steam room as well as the spa pool, all in all it was a very enjoyable experience.

Breakfast was really good, loads of choice and the cooked food was good quality too.

Our check out was at 12, so that allowed us to relax and enjoy more of our stay.

The hotel kindly allowed me to leave my car in their car park whilst we took a walk into Telford centre too.

All in all, I cannot find a fault at all, and my opinion of Holiday Inns has improved massively.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Fish_McFish

Thank you for your lovely review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and the feedback is really helpful not just to us but to readers thinking of coming to stay with us, so I really appreciate it.

I hope you will come and stay again soon.