Stayed at the Hotel between 10th.and 14th.June.
On the positive - the Reception and Dining Room Staff were welcoming, most helpful and professional - with a special "thanks" to Dee in the Restaurant for her kind attention and service. Also, the Kitchen Staff were efficient and helpful with our Dietary needs.
On the negative - the Housekeeping Team need close attention from the Hotel Management to ensure that they carry out their basic duties. It was necessary for us to report problems with our room (36) to the Reception on two out of three of our days that we were at the Hotel. On Tuesday we returned to find that the beds had not been made and the wet,soiled towel's had been removed from the floor of the shower and placed on the hook on the bathroom door. ...!!!! On Thursday we returned to find the rubbish had not been emptied from the bin - the "coffee/tea" items had only been partly replenished - and someone else's black sock appeared from under the bed.....!!!!!
Really, the lack of care regarding basic duties in the rooms is not acceptable to customers in this day and age.There are other competitors looking for the same customers - so Holiday Inn Telford - if you cannot guarantee clean and well serviced rooms then you will loose returning customers to your competitors- it's up to you. ..!!!???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Telford / Ironbridge is ideally located just off the M54 and offers free parking. The hotel is adjacent to The International Centre and is only a short stroll to Telford Shopping Centre and Southwater Entertainment Quarter with IMAX Cinema, ice rink and ten pin bowling. Nearby is the wonderful Telford Town Park which offers acres of woodland walks and free fun in the many play areas, alongside high ropes, zip wire and mini golf activities. Guests can enjoy heavily discounted tickets for top Shropshire tourist attractions, available from the Hotel Reception. Ironbridge Gorge and its ten awe-inspiring museums are a short drive away. For dining, the on-site Olive Tree restaurant offers a hot breakfast buffet or continental selection. In the evening, choose from a frequently changing menu with dishes made to order using locally sourced ingredients where possible, and then settle into the Olive Branch bar for a coffee or nightcap. WIFI is available throughout. Ask about holding your function in one of our 8 meeting rooms. Relax in Revive Leisure Club: swimming pool, steam room, sauna and gym or book an appointment with our beautician. Birmingham Airport is 45 miles away. Capgemini, Windsor Life, Telford Plaza and the railway station are less than 1 mile away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Telford / Ironbridge Hotel Telford
- Telford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge England