Whole experience was really bad
From trying to check in the receptionist prefered to sort the mail out with the Post man our agency had made an error but the receptionist would not even accept there explanation when they rung to sort out.
I was left waiting and waiting finally I was allowed a room gave my credit card and progressed to the room it was cold miserable with very few creature comforts/basic.
next issue was dinner I was confronted to say i would have to pay yet i had already left my card.
Food was the only thing that was acceptable
Breakfast was the next obsttcal .again they claimed Breakfast was not included and it was.
Next was the Bill all wrong again nobody would accept that for me the place was very well worn as were the staff they really need to undserstand that customers pay the wages
£105 per night never again!
Terrible condition terrible service Why?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Telford / Ironbridge is ideally located just off the M54 and offers free parking. The hotel is adjacent to The International Centre and is only a short stroll to Telford Shopping Centre and Southwater Entertainment Quarter with IMAX Cinema, ice rink and ten pin bowling. Nearby is the wonderful Telford Town Park which offers acres of woodland walks and free fun in the many play areas, alongside high ropes, zip wire and mini golf activities. Guests can enjoy free entry to Wonderland Adventure Playground, a short walk from the hotel, and heavily discounted tickets for top Shropshire tourist attractions are available from the Hotel Reception. Ironbridge Gorge and its ten awe-inspiring museums are a short drive away. For dining, the on-site Olive Tree restaurant offers a hot breakfast buffet or continental selection. In the evening, choose from a frequently changing menu with dishes made to order using locally sourced ingredients where possible, and then settle into the Olive Branch bar for a coffee or nightcap. WIFI is available throughout. Ask about holding your function in one of our 8 meeting rooms. Relax in Revive Leisure Club: swimming pool, steam room, sauna and gym or book an appointment with our beautician. Birmingham Airport is 45 miles away. Capgemini, Windsor Life, Telford Plaza and the railway station are less than 1 mile away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Telford / Ironbridge Hotel Telford
- Telford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge England