“New Tin Tin, Old Habbits!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tin Tin Ltd - CLOSED

Tin Tin Ltd
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET COOKED FRESH AND SERVED TO YOUR TABLE! Great ambience and friendly staff
Telford, United Kingdom
“New Tin Tin, Old Habbits!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Went along to see if the refurb had made any difference. As we entered and were seated, there was no mention of it being a buffet, nor were there any indications around the restaurant.

I must say this is one of the worst Chinese restaurants I have ever eaten at. My local takeaway is far superior to this.

The service was very poor, and when I returned a full plate of food with a hair in it, I was accused of putting it there myself.

New Tin Tin, I think not,,,
...worst ever restaurant.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank AP10979

Telford, United Kingdom
“It really has got better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I have previously written a review essentially commenting that the food was good but let down by service. This was also the case just over two weeks ago when I visited with my family. Unfortunately new staff had been taken on but two were not able to come in that day - Saturday one of the busiest days!
However, I appreciated that this was a learning curve for the new management when the restaurant was now very popular and busy unlike under previous ownership.
Tonight things were certainly different - a real positive experience. More staff, less rushing around resulting in a more relaxed atmosphere. I was also pleased that one if the staff retained with his wife from the previous ownership who has always provided superb service is now the manager. Thoroughly deserved.
In summary excellent service, good food , relaxed atmosphere despite being busy. Certainly moving forward!

“Hair in food!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We decided to have a meal at this restaurant as we had heard it was under new management and was just recently refurbished. Big mistake! We found hair in one of our dishes and they were still going to charge us the full amount as we apparently were having an all you can eat buffet! The manager just said she didn't see the hair so couldn't take any money off, that's because the hair was on the table. Very poor service. The staff didn't inform us that we were having an all you can eat buffet. There were no prices on the menu either. Overall we were very dissatisfied with the service we received and also not very unhappy that the management weren't even apologetic about this. We will definitely not be returning.

Telford, United Kingdom
“Nice but not quite a buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went on mothers day as a family, very busy in the restaurant, first few dishes were a bit cold, especially the duck. The next lot of dishes were hot and tasty. Service was ok, some of the waitresses need a bit of knowledge about the menu, as my kids wanted a dessert when we asked one of the staff she said it was included, but once we received the menu we could see they were additional to the cost. Then we had to wait about 20 mins for the ice cream and fritters. So overall ok, but I think I'd prefer to travel a little further for a full buffet experience.

Telford, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Since hearing that this restaurant was under new management I have been twice in 2 weekends. The food is excellent, portions are good and more is always available. The new lady owner is very friendly and chatty and ensures everything is perfect with your food. The waiting staff are keen to ensure your service is excellent and it's good to hear from the owner that she has utilised local staff. Last night we had the usual selection of starters and they were absolutely amazing, all faultless. My favourite is the yuk sung.

1 Thank Creisha