“Good food, good value but the service lets it down”
Review of Cosmo - CLOSED

Cosmo
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
“Good food, good value but the service lets it down”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We have eaten here many times, the food is great and the waiters seem ok but, the lady that you pay is rude! I've also phoned to book a table for 12 and whoever took the call was incredibly rude, apparently getting annoyed with me when she'd miss heard or not listened to my booking! I wouldn't be surprised if when we get there the table is not booked! If this happens I will boycott the place!

• Visited March 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Oily, deep fried food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I barely liked anything there...it was all oily, deep fried and tasteless! am not a fussy eater but i couldnt help but think oh never again!

Visited May 2013
“Rushed”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Our group of 6 got there as soon as they opened to be told we hsd to be gone in 1 hour (not easy with 4 young children). After an hour we was asked to leave by a member of staff. staff try to remove you from seats before you have finished eating by removing your plate as early as possible and stand over you when eating. Won't eat there again.

• Visited February 2014
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Good selection and price”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Both my partner and I went to Cosmo today for our lunch. The selection was very good with lots to choose from. Lemon chicken, spicy chilli chicken, noodles, rice, pancakes usual asian fare. However, I did find it odd that the chef had left the shell on the deep fried prawns, nealy broke my teeth trying to eat them. All other food was very good, with an excellent selection of puddings, ranging from Gateux, cream, fresh fruit, Choux buns etc. The restaurant was clean and all the serving areas spotless, I found the toilets to be clean and tidy, I was surprised and the place was busy. My only complaint was that some of the food selected was cold, now I understand because of health and safety food must be presented at a certain temperature in order that people do not burn themseleves. However, this was stone cold, sad really as we had been looking forward to our visit. This would not put us off, nevertheless, we would visit again.

• Visited March 2014
Canada
“Visiting from Canada - Fantastic”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I wish we had one of these returants in Ottawa.

Visting family in Swindon we went to Cosmo and I have to say the staff were very nice. But the food I have never seen so much choice Asian style buffet they had 5 live cooking stations which include a teppanyaki hotplate, barbecue grill, dim sum bar, fresh noodle bar and freshly prepared sushi counter AND the buffet on top of that.
What I really liked was the food was hot and fresh, I saw staff bringing out freshly cooked food on a regular basis not leaving older food out - so much choice

Very reasonable would go there every day if I lived there

• Visited February 2014