“Rushed”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Our group of 6 got there as soon as they opened to be told we hsd to be gone in 1 hour (not easy with 4 young children). After an hour we was asked to leave by a member of staff. staff try to remove you from seats before you have finished eating by removing your plate as early as possible and stand over you when eating. Won't eat there again.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Both my partner and I went to Cosmo today for our lunch. The selection was very good with lots to choose from. Lemon chicken, spicy chilli chicken, noodles, rice, pancakes usual asian fare. However, I did find it odd that the chef had left the shell on the deep fried prawns, nealy broke my teeth trying to eat them. All other food was very good, with an excellent selection of puddings, ranging from Gateux, cream, fresh fruit, Choux buns etc. The restaurant was clean and all the serving areas spotless, I found the toilets to be clean and tidy, I was surprised and the place was busy. My only complaint was that some of the food selected was cold, now I understand because of health and safety food must be presented at a certain temperature in order that people do not burn themseleves. However, this was stone cold, sad really as we had been looking forward to our visit. This would not put us off, nevertheless, we would visit again.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I wish we had one of these returants in Ottawa.

Visting family in Swindon we went to Cosmo and I have to say the staff were very nice. But the food I have never seen so much choice Asian style buffet they had 5 live cooking stations which include a teppanyaki hotplate, barbecue grill, dim sum bar, fresh noodle bar and freshly prepared sushi counter AND the buffet on top of that.
What I really liked was the food was hot and fresh, I saw staff bringing out freshly cooked food on a regular basis not leaving older food out - so much choice

Very reasonable would go there every day if I lived there

2  Thank Rosie778
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The food is hot and the place gets busy at lunch time. My family member loves it. Never had no problems. The building is lovely. I wish it was a in a larger building. The staff are friendly at times you can go up until you are full the price is fantastic only 7.99 and the drinks are extra. Definitely be going again this was my 8th trip this month in February 2014. Got a place called the banquet layout is wrong and cold. Plus I got ill

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Been here a few times now. Very good selection of food which is regularly replenished throughout the evening. Tapanyaki very limited and quite disappointing. However good value overall.

1  Thank Carmigcar