Premier Inn Swindon North Hotel
$63
$52
  • Breakfast included
$105
Jurys Inn Swindon(Swindon)(Great Value!)
$60
$55
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Village Hotel Swindon(Swindon)(Great Value!)
$50
$66
$54
HIExpress.com
DoubleTree by Hilton Swindon(Swindon)(Great Value!)
$90
$44
$40
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewscold harbourchef and brewerpub next doorthe pubgreyhound racingdog trackroom was cleangood nights sleeprestaurant attachedfamily roomhot wateron arrivalbit dateddouble bedstayed for one nightvisiting familythe ground floor
Reviewed November 16, 2012

3rd premier inn in 3 days on half term tesco clubcard days out tour-never used premier b4-1st 2 had been excellent-ever the pessemist expected something to go wrong with room-didn't need to worry- booked in in 2mins -kids beds made up-staff had hidden a toy duck in the room for our kids to find in exchange for a lolly and shaped a towel like an elephant-nice touch-booked table at pub next door -room clean-all 3 premiers had really big double beds in-only prob we had was room really warm-we had window open and fan on at 2am- maybe because we live in a drafty victorian house we're not used to being so warm (it was maybe 5c outside) apart from that great stay

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed for 1 night as we had arranged to go Greyhound racing with friends and this hotel was a short walk from the track. Hotel was lovely and clean, however, our room was on the ground floor - and the room above us obviously had a herd of elephants tramping around early on Sunday morning and we were also rudely awoken by some inconsiderate person talking on her mobile phone in the corridor (normally this would not bother us but it was 2am!)

The bed was very large but also very very hard - price for the room was a little expensive for what it is.

Room Tip: Don't have a room on the ground floor
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed for 5 nights. No problem parking. Staff friendly and helpful. Room clean and comfortable. Slight problem with lack of noise insulation between floors. The guest in the room above walking across the floor was enough to waken my wife and me.

The pub next door has a good reputation for food. We only had breakfast and the choice and layout was very good.

Overall a well-run clean hotel with friendly helpful staff and I would recommend it to anyone looking for accommodation in the Swindon area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Whilst from the outside his hotel looks like a barrack block, inside it is everything you would expect from a Premier Inn.

The room was spotlessly clean and the in-room facilities were very good. The hairdryer was very good, and for someone with long hair this is important! The shower was excellent, nice and powerful and wonderfully hot...I didn't want to get out of it!

There was no noise at all from the corridor and the bed was very comfortable.

The staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful and they even called me on morning of my stay to ensure that I had directions and knew where the hotel was.

All in all I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and I would definitely use Premier Inn again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2012

As I wanted an overnight stay beside a particular road within 90 minutes of my destination for the following day I chose this site.
Everything was spotlessly clean, the breakfast very good and with friendly helpful service the experience was good.
It was marginally more than I wishes to pay but under a £100 for my wife and I to stay and breakfast is acceptable for mid-week.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business