“A little gem”

Add it.
Tricolore Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My in laws and children fell across this little restaurant by accident a week ago, they told me the staff were really friendly and the food was great...and cheap. So I wanted to try.....

My youngest has Coeliac disease so we are super careful about eating out, we went tonight only to be told they had run out of Gluten free pasta....so one of the staff jumped in their car to go an buy some.... never experienced that level of customer service ever before.

The actual restaurant looks more like a takeaway, and they do takeaway, breakfast, lunch and dinners too. What makes Tricolore stand out is the fact the staff are friendly, not the have to be friendly to the customer friendly, but really genuinely friendly, almost unique to experience this.

The food comes freshly prepared, so you may have to wait, but the wait is worth it, prices are very reasonable, cheaper than any other pizza restaurant.

Not the most amazing setting, but its a new business, so i think they deserve as much support as you can give....I will definitely go back.

Have I mentioned how really friendly they are? PS, its number 9 Moredon Road, not 8.

2  Thank yowiee