Pear Tree is a lovely building, in beautiful grounds, and easy to find. The room was small but comfortable. Dinner was excellent, well served, lovely food and a relaxing environment. Breakfast was disappointing, cold toast, over cooked egg and under cooked tomato! However, service was first class, from the moment we arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pear Tree at Purton provides the perfect place to stay, whether it is for a romantic getaway or a place to rest your head before a business meeting in nearby Swindon.Set in 7.5 acres of gardens, which include a wildflower meadow and a vineyard, it is a perfect rural setting to relax and unwind. Yet we are only 10 minutes away from Swindon and Junction 16 of the M4. We specialise in celebrations, from special birthdays to groups of old friends meeting up. Let us know what you are after and we will come up with a fantastic schedule to suit you all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Pear Tree at Purton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pear Tree At Purton Hotel Swindon
- Pear Tree At Purton Swindon