“Good food & friendly welcome”
Review of Ruchi

Ruchi
Ranked #3 of 442 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Ruchi Indian Restaurant & Takeaway located in Swindon. We are open 7 days a week from 5.30Pm until late. Try our Tuesday and Sunday Evening Special - You choose 1 Starter, 1 Main Meal and 1 Side Dish and any rice or nan for only £9.90 A person, we strongly recommend you book a table for this great offer!
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Good food & friendly welcome”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I visited Ruchi with a friend late on Thursday july 10th after an evening at commonweal school watching Sunshine on Leith by the chocoalate theatre company. A work colleague had recommended Ruchi as she dines there on a regular basis. I was not disappointed. The service was excellent, we were welcomed warmly, and the food was of the same standard. A complimentary drink was offered after our meal and a loyalty card. I would eat here again and I would certainly recommend to others.

1 Thank suzysuperskills

“Rucci rating”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Excellent service and food......highly recommended. Staff are always attentive and food is always served with minimum delay and hot.....

2 Thank Robert V
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Knockout....”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I was aiming for Spice (next door) but their empty restaurant, combined with a welcoming smile from a Ruchi waiter convinced us to try, and we struck gold.

Excellent food, we even ordered a dish that we'd tried elsewhere (182 in Neasden) - Chilli Paneer - which they took on board as a challenge and excelled! Service faultless, complimentary brandy's and an attention to customer service that MOST of the eateries in the country could learn lots from ("Would you like us to order a taxi" - how easy is that to say and welcome to hear?!)

I'm working in Swindon and so unlikely to visit in the near future, but I would recommend anyone, without hesitation, to visit and enjoy Ruchi's - really made my week!

Cheers...Ben

2 Thank Sean B
“Fantastic meal!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My parents and I visited Ruchi for the first time on Sunday 6th July and we were not to be disappointed! Not only was the food delicious but the meal was excellent value for money helped by a Sunday discount!

There were many highlights but the main ones were the Chicken Chaat which was a taste sensation, the Lamb Bhuna which, judging by the noises coming from my mum, seemed to go down a treat and last but certainly not least the Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi. I have had many many Jalfrezi's during the past 20 years or so and I can safely say this was one of the best if not THE best.

All in all it was a fantastic meal and the free Bailey's at the end of the evening was a nice touch.

Thanks Ruchi, we are sure to come back again soon

5 Thank GNKL
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Found a new favourite maincourse”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Service was excellent and found a new favourite main course in the Pathia (sweet and sour - not in a Chinese way - and medium spicy) - gorgeous