“Warm,friendly and good food!”
Review of Gaetano's

Gaetano's
Ranked #77 of 452 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

An Italian that offers good food at good prices. My family have been going to Gaetano's for many years, but the one thing that keeps us going there is the consistency of the food. It is always good. I have never had a bad meal there. You can have a pizza/ pasta dish homemade for under £10 or you can go for the more extensive menu if it is something more special you are looking for.
We have had a few large family party's there and nothing is too much trouble
Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Had a table booked for 12 people for our team night out but unfortunately a few people turned up late, however, the staff never once made us feel pressured to get our order in.

Finally, after a few drinks, we placed an order and I decided on the chicken breast with a white wine a rosemary sauce which was delicious. I even had the joy of sampling my colleagues pork and another colleagues steak, both were beautifully cooked also.

The chicken was £8.95 and I would definitely pay more than that.

The atmosphere was good for the night we were having but I would have been a bit put off if I was there for a romantic evening as the table behind us was talking extremely loud and giving out far too much personal information that we didn't need to know!

Good value, cosy and warm. I would eat here again.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We ate here during the week with two friends and it wasn't too bad at all. Our friends had a voucher so cost wise this was great value for money.

For a starter I hate the Pâté and it wasn't too bad though not anything memorable. As the main I went with an Americano Pizza and whilst it was tasty it could have been hotter. The service was excellent and had very friendly staff.

Try not to sit too near the door as it gets a little chilly! Overall a fairly good experience but I would say there are better places in the area.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Had a lovely meal here it was very cosy and the food was lovely and very well priced. Will definitely return!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The food here was good, with a nice atmosphere and friendly service.

I do not agree that this restaurant deserves ratings as high as it receives, however. It is exactly what I would expect for the price paid.

1  Thank AdaptiveSpark