“Delicious food in an authentic and friendly setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Toro

El Toro
Ranked #60 of 434 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Delicious food in an authentic and friendly setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have been to El Toro 4 times in recent months; the food and service has been so consistently excellent that each time I get the opportunity to go out for dinner I choose El Toro. The staff are friendly, attentive and helpful and every dish I have tried has been delicious. My personal favourite is the fillet steak, which is tender and cooked to my preference. I also came to El Toro with some friends for tapas recently and all the dishes were gorgeous. My favourites were the chorizo in red wine and the chilli garlic prawns. I am going to El Toro again tomorrow night and am already scheming about what I might order. I highly recommend it!

• Visited March 2013

Chippenham, United Kingdom
“Ole!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

This was our first visit to this restaurant. Friends have been raving about it for some time and last night we went with them.

At first glance the menu suggests this is just a tapas bar. There is a good selection of tapas. but in fact these are avaiable as starters. I had a delicious bean stew with chorizo and bacon as main.

This is only a small restaurant with few staff so service is a bit slow but worth the wait. And staff are lovely.

• Visited May 2013
Swindon
“Best steaks in Swindon!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

My partner travels the world tasting steaks and his steak at El Toro was cooked to perfection, the staff were attentive and very welcoming. There are only 7 tables down stairs but the atmosphere is great. The chef personally asked if our food was ok and I think that added a great touch.

Don't just drive by - definitely stop because this is well worth a visit!

• Visited April 2013
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Good food wasn't busy at all on a Friday night so were we're served very quick and the staff were nice too.

• Visited February 2013
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Lovely Steak, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

This place is a gem and the staff make you feel very welcome. looking forward to going back. I would highly recommend :)

• Visited March 2013