“Not pleasant”

Gusto
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

When you look for a coffee fix whilst in old town and come across the closest cafe but end up being extremely disappointed because the staff is not friendly at all. It can be a right mood killer. I ve popped in twice before and felt the same. Unfortunately they seem to be biased towards people of color. I know this seems a little extreme but I know exactly how it felt being in there especially when the person who walked after me was served before me while I just waited to be served.
Very unpleasant and definitely never going back ever again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Came up for lunch with my wife over the Bank Holiday nice little place nothing OTT here I had a burger which was mediocre looked like a school hamburger was okay nothing to shout home about my wife had a mini breakfast.

Lads serving were nice and even allowed me to change my order half way through due to a change of mind which was good of them.

Good strong coffee it's on the slightly expensive side but it's a nice retreat none the less.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Excellent selection of tapas and different wines - reasonably priced and great live music. Small venue but friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

This place used to be pretty good.

Popped in for a bit of lunch last saturday, had the club sandwich. Anyone ever had a club sandwich with goats cheese, maybe feta, on bread that hasn't been toasted? Miserable bloke serving, and even the beer tasted rubbish.

The lights in the kitchen and bar were out, so it looked like they were closed!

Ended up leaving the sandwich after a couple of bites, and even left some beer! Had a proper bacon sandwich in the cafe next to the ice cream shop, instead.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Fantastic Food, great atmosphere! Wonderful! Book ahead as you will struggle to get a table if you just turn up and you will be disappointed!!!