“Best place to eat in Swindon???”
Review of Eggelicious E3

Eggelicious E3
Ranked #5 of 452 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Swindon, Wiltshire, Eggelicious E3 and her sister E2 are independent boutique bistros. Our original restaurant was in the tented market in Swindon town centre for 8 years. Our Eggciting journey has now brought us to the Brunel Shopping Centre in Swindon, where you will find Eggelicious E3. Whilst the sister shop Eggelicious E2 can be found on Wood St, Old Town, Swindon. In both of them you’ll find our special combination of informal and communal dining with the personal touch – as embodied in our acclaimed fast and friendly service The ethos of Eggelicious is to deliver ‘slow food fast’. By which we mean delicious yet uncomplicated food that is freshly prepared each day and cooked before you. Our wraps are hearty and wholesome and each one is packed with a variety of health benefits. Don’t be deceived by the term ‘Eggelicious’. Whilst eggs feature in our food they don’t define it. Whether a meat-eater, vegetarian or vegan you will be sure to find a wide choice of offerings each day.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Well if your after high quality, fast, delicious and very healthy food then Egg-E-Licious is the place you need to be!

You'll find this unique little gem in the middle of the tented market located opposite boots in the centre of town.

The market isn't much to look at these days, but if you enter and follow your nose you won't regret it!

Ash will probably be there concocting his many unique flavours (from jerk to green Thai and loads more) of chicken, lamb, fish and all manner of other foods for you to sample and enjoy, along with the relaxed atmosphere, his friendly conversation and extensive knowledge on food this place is a one of a kind and definitely worth checking out if your a lover of GOOD food :D

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Manager was really friendly, and not only that wanted to make sure that you got the right food for you, all of it was organic and just really nice

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The food here is absolutely fantastic, all cooked fresh in front of you! Ash and Neil are very talkative and friendly, they really know their stuff about food and make some great suggestions to keep your lunch times fresh and healthy!

Me and my friend visited after a gym session on a saturday and now we are going to make it our regular for saturday afternoon!

Top place, go there if you can. Better still it is only across the road from the dreaded 'Golden M'. I dont think I will ever eat from said fast food chain again with Egg-e-licious so close!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

One Saturday lunch I was on rare foray into Swindon...and I was HUNGRY. So hungry, I headed for the Golden Arches. The queues were so long, it gave me a moment to ponder: "WHY am I in here? This isn't REALLY what I need to be eating." I had just had a 2 hr workout and needed some good quality protein. As I headed out the door, I spotted the Egg-e-licious sign outside the tented market. That was my first visit - I had a fantastic spinach & paneer wrap. Now I have returned twice: once w/my husband and another time with my daughter. They BOTH have given it thumbs up! We love the spinach -motz - egg wrap.

This is quality food, prepared in front of you, by staff who are passionate about what they do. Yes, you could buy cheaper food elsewhere in the vicinity, but your body will thank you for making a wiser choice and eating at Egg-e-licious. If this is the type of food you already appreciate, then you don't need convincing. If not, then step outside your comfort zone and try something different!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Enjoyed another tasty wrap today and thought I must write a review.
Spicy chicken, potato and spinach wrap and a coffee for £7 but has kept me going all day. Food so fresh and prepared in front of you.
Friendly and helpful service.
Absolutely delicious......no wonder its Number 1 in Swindon.