“Back Once Again With The Marinade Master!”
Review of Eggelicious E3

Eggelicious E3
Ranked #8 of 463 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Swindon, Wiltshire, Eggelicious E3 and her sister E2 are independent boutique bistros. Our original restaurant was in the tented market in Swindon town centre for 8 years. Our Eggciting journey has now brought us to the Brunel Shopping Centre in Swindon, where you will find Eggelicious E3. Whilst the sister shop Eggelicious E2 can be found on Wood St, Old Town, Swindon. In both of them you’ll find our special combination of informal and communal dining with the personal touch – as embodied in our acclaimed fast and friendly service The ethos of Eggelicious is to deliver ‘slow food fast’. By which we mean delicious yet uncomplicated food that is freshly prepared each day and cooked before you. Our wraps are hearty and wholesome and each one is packed with a variety of health benefits. Don’t be deceived by the term ‘Eggelicious’. Whilst eggs feature in our food they don’t define it. Whether a meat-eater, vegetarian or vegan you will be sure to find a wide choice of offerings each day.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I won't get my lunch from anywhere else in Swindon now. Every time I get a call to visit our Swindon office, my first thought is FANTASTIC! I can have lunch at Egg-e-licious! I had lunch from here both days I was in Swindon in February and both days it was outstanding, as usual" Well done Ash, keep up the good work.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have been here a few Fridays. I had the Kashmir Tilapia - was to die for. It had a nice kick to it but still had plenty of flavour. The fish was nice and tender and had that fresh taste. Definitely worth the money; I have had to cough out between £20-30 in the past for less fish when going to more traditional restaurants.

1  Thank Raymond L
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Came across the venue by accident, and was pleased we did. We were not particularly looking to have lunch but it smelt and looked so good we decided to share a wrap "lamb and peas" it was delicious. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank TheBroons62
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Really great food, with a large variety to suit all tastes. If you are in the area anyway a visit is a must, but otherwise parking can be a pain.
On cold days, dress warm as the tented market is basically unheated.

1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Went yesterday for lunch for the first time and was impressed by the variety on offer. I had egg, spinach and mozzarella which was lovely but had onions and chillies in it also which I react rather badly to. So a little surprised but still would go again and make sure I am very specific in what I ask for! My husband had the chicken special with extra chillies which he said was amazing and filled him right up (for a change!). The prices aren't very clear and we though the veggie ones were cheaper which they aren't so would ask upfront exactly how much each one is next time. Not the cheapest lunch but healthy and fresh and cooked to order with great customer service :-)

1  Thank Pse42