“Jamie "I like this place"”
Review of Mario's Restaurant

Mario's Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 448 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mario's Swindon - Old Town's oldest and finest Italian restaurant with a warm and friendly cellar atmosphere. Serving traditional Italian and Sicilian food.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

If your in Swindon, I would highly recommend this Italian.. I read the previous reviews and was a little apprehensive... I liked the family friendly atmosphire and the staff were extremly attentive.. I didn't wait to be served and the food was excellent... I travel all over the UK on business and this is a place I'd come back to again... Try it and see if you agree...

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Another favourite of our's in Swindon. The staff are great and very accomodating. The menu is quite diverse and the food very good. The homemade lasagne is fantastic as are the steaks.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went their for my wife's birthday. Really good service, very friendly and good food. Down side would be too pricey for what it is and also bit cramped in the cellar (nice but had to move the table to get in and out). If you can afford to eat their then good experience but for the price maybe not.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

6 of us went for dinner on a Saturday evening. The pizzas we had were good,but the service was shocking. It took 10 minutes to have the menus brought to us and we had to ask 3 times for the bill. There was also a long wait for the food. I ordered a chocolate souffle for dessert which was more like a poor bit of chocolate cake. It was very dry and stodgy.
I wouldn't bother going back

4  Thank ajrb101
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Went for dinner midweek and it was surprisingly busy considering. The service and food were excellent and the staff could not do enough for you. A little piece of Italy in Swindon!