This was our third visit to the Campanile, Swindon. We would still rate it as excellent value for money. However, since our last visit they have changed the evening menu and not for the better. We ate there on our first night and were disappointed by both the choice and quality of food on offer so ate elsewhere on our second night. This was a pity because we had to drive on a very wet and windy evening. We were told that the menu will change again in February. Let's hope that it will revert to something similar to what they had before. The staff are all very pleasant and Selina, one of the receptionists, once again deserves a special mention. She was very friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean and beds are very comfortable. Rooms are small but still good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbishment completed Jan 2009, including all bedrooms, restaurant and bar. It is now modern and comfortable with Free Wi-Fi internet, ideal for business or leisure. Bedrooms: Comfy Beds, Flat screen TV, Courtesy tray and all en suite. English and Continental Breakfast. Restaurant open Lunch and Dinner featuring savory and sweet buffets, food all day. Bar with Sky TV. Hotel was taken over by Campanile from Ibis Jan 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Campanile Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Hilton Garden Inn Swindon