Our room was basic, but comfortable & clean. The only complaint I have is there was only one small bath towel and if you prefer a bath to a shower, the bath is a little on the small side.(I am only 5' 5'') The staff were very helpful and friendly. Full English and Continental breakfast are served daily at an extra cost but are worth the price. I would definitely recommend it and we will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbishment completed Jan 2009, including all bedrooms, restaurant and bar. It is now modern and comfortable with Free Wi-Fi internet, ideal for business or leisure. Bedrooms: Comfy Beds, Flat screen TV, Courtesy tray and all en suite. English and Continental Breakfast. Restaurant open Lunch and Dinner featuring savory and sweet buffets, food all day. Bar with Sky TV. Hotel was taken over by Campanile from Ibis Jan 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Campanile Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Hilton Garden Inn Swindon