It's a budget hotel but it's excellent value for money. It's on an industrial estate but don't worry, there's no industry apart from an up market car showroom. I don't like the over-powering and ubiquitous lime green decor, but that's a small grumble. The whole hotel is scrupulously clean. The staff were pleasant and helpful. Breakfast bar was well stocked with a good variety of food and drink but the Full English had been cooked some time in advance and lacked freshness. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbishment completed Jan 2009, including all bedrooms, restaurant and bar. It is now modern and comfortable with Free Wi-Fi internet, ideal for business or leisure. Bedrooms: Comfy Beds, Flat screen TV, Courtesy tray and all en suite. English and Continental Breakfast. Restaurant open Lunch and Dinner featuring savory and sweet buffets, food all day. Bar with Sky TV. Hotel was taken over by Campanile from Ibis Jan 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Campanile Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Hilton Garden Inn Swindon