I stayed here overnight as I had business in Swindon the next morning and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. I paid only £35 for a double room including breakfast and was dreading the worst however, the hotel was spotless, the rooms not too small and the staff were excellent! Would definitely recommend staying here if you need to stay in Swindon for a day or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbishment completed Jan 2009, including all bedrooms, restaurant and bar. It is now modern and comfortable with Free Wi-Fi internet, ideal for business or leisure. Bedrooms: Comfy Beds, Flat screen TV, Courtesy tray and all en suite. English and Continental Breakfast. Restaurant open Lunch and Dinner featuring savory and sweet buffets, food all day. Bar with Sky TV. Hotel was taken over by Campanile from Ibis Jan 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Hilton Garden Inn Swindon