“Fabulous!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Casa Paolo for the first time today, taking my mum out for a birthday lunch and I can’t believe I’ve never been before! The staff were lovely, attentive and made sure we had everything we wanted/needed, and the food was scrumptious I highly recommend the cheese crepes/pancakes starter, omg, I could have eaten those for main and pudding too!! My only comment/suggestion would be to maybe lessen the amount of pasta in the main dishes by a smidge, was a bit too much for me Thank you Casa Paolo for a wonderful afternoon meal, we will be back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (427)

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Recommended and pre booked by friends as visiting the area. Warm welcome on arrival and full explanation of menu and the specials provided. Great choice and meals did not disappoint. Service on the money, and authentic home cooked Italian food, far better than the branded outlets. The owners clearly passionate about their business which showed.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank IH2016
Reviewed August 7, 2019

I took friends for dinner a couple of weeks ago. Service and food excellent. The owner gave us a complete precis of the menu and specials available. The service was first class, just the right pace and unobtrusive. I will definitely go there again, highly recommended.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Party of six, all enjoyed a delicious lunch. Lovely people, great food and service. Extensive menu with plenty of options to suit all tastes. Dishes well prepared and presented.. Veal escalopes with mushrooms, seafood pasta, hake, to name but three of our choices; no one was disappointed.

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

We went tonight for a family celebration. Good specials board and food cooked for specific tastes. Fantastic service wonderful Italian food as usual. We would highly recommend this family run restaurant.