Stayed one night on a spa package with three friends. Comfortable rooms which can be linked together by an internal door. Staff all very pleasant and helpful, we were able to get a bucket of ice from the bar for chilling a bottle and the food in the Italian restaurant was lovely. Also, great choice at breakfast. Swimming pool good too and lovely spa treatments up on the second floor. Have stayed twice now and would go again for the value and facilities available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swindon is situated on Shaw Ridge Leisure Park and 3 miles from Swindon Town Centre. The Leisure Park has a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, restaurant, Pizza Hut and a public house. Within walking distance is an ice skating rink, a small shopping area with supermarket, post office, pharmacy, petrol station. Great Western Designer Outlet Village is within a 10 minute walk. Village Hotel Swindon has 147 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon De Vere Shaw Ridge