“An absolute gem!”

Da Vinci Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 459 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Da Vinci Italian Restaurant Swindon offers you a relaxed, warm friendly atmosphere along with fresh, authentic italian food. Whether your looking to have a meal out with family, friends or a romantic evening, Santo and the team are ready to give you the true italian experience. You can also download our Mobile App from Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS/Apple).
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I popped into Da Vinci having seen a board advertising their lunchtime offers. The restaurant itself looked immaculate and the staff were extremely friendly and attentive. Our lunches arrived speedily and were absolutely delicious. Portions were extremely generous, and were fantastic value for money! Superb!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Went here on a Friday evening recently, nice place, good atmosphere, friendly staff, the only thing I thought to let it down a little was actually the food which surprised me alot. Had chicken with italian sausage as a main, it was extremely hot but tasted OK, starter was breaded mushrooms which were quite hard in as much as they didn't seem fully cooked, disappointing.

1  Thank weewoo
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have been to Da Vinci a couple of times in the past month & the food has been excellent both times. Great value, great atmosphere.

1  Thank H0ppers
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Excellent staff, fantastic service, authentic food and enjoyable time within budget! Awesome. I love this place.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was a little apprehensive about visiting Da Vinci, Swindon after reading some reviews but I need not have worried. I took a group of 13 business colleagues there for a week-night dinner and we were looked after extremely well from the second we walked through the door. Very friendly service, helpful wine recommendation and tasty food in a room with smart décor and a good atmosphere. I would definitely go again.

1  Thank MagpieSteve