“Great food and service”

Da Vinci Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 450 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Da Vinci Italian Restaurant Swindon offers you a relaxed, warm friendly atmosphere along with fresh, authentic italian food. Whether your looking to have a meal out with family, friends or a romantic evening, Santo and the team are ready to give you the true italian experience. You can also download our Mobile App from Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS/Apple).
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We were visiting Swindon on business and had read great reveiws for this restaurant. We were not disappointed..the meal was really enjoyable and the service excellent thank you. Everybody very friendly...

There are newer reviews for Da Vinci Restaurant

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Visited last weekend with my family on a very snowy night. We were warmly greeted by the manager, Santo. Despite not being too busy due to the weather there was still a good atmosphere. We all enjoyed our food and the portions were generous, my starter of grilled vegetables with mozarella was huge and I had to share it with my daughter. I had the saltimbocca main course, daughter had a lovely beef stroganoff, hubby a large pizza and my son ate a seafood risotto. Have to say the best thing though was the attentive staff, especially Santo who was patient when I tried my best to speak some italian! Will be visiting again when the family are all together. The only negative I would say is parking, although there are some car parks near by, one of them closes at 9pm.

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I've been working in Swindon for some time now but for one reason or or another I hadn't visited Da Vinci.

I had the stuffed squid to start from the specials menu, this was a reasonable sized 2-3 inch squid stuffed with other seafood in a thin, slightly spicy tomato sauce. The tastes were great together and the portion size was just right.

There was also Sea Bass on the specials menu, either whole or filleted. The owner recommended having it whole as the taste of the fish is improved when cooked on the bone. Although only stuffed with some lemon and rosemary, the fish was perfectly cooked and tasted amazing. I hadn't tried fish on the bone before but it was surprisingly easy to eat whilst avoiding the bones!

The owner was very friendly and attentive without being intrusive, the service was fluid without us having to get their attention for drinks or to order, they just came at the right time.

A really enjoyable meal, and at £60 for 2 three course meals with wine and liqueurs a bargain to boot.

I'll definitely be returning soon and have recommended to my colleagues.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Visited for the first time with my wife, made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived, our steaks were the most tender and cooked to perfection, homemade lemon cheesecake beautiful, very friendly and lovely atmosphere, we will be back.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

There is nothing which I disliked or expected and did not get there. Everything is fabulous.
Great taste of authentic Italian food.
Great atmosphere.
Great service- the owner & manager and the staff is too good to take care of all your needs.
Special care for kids.
Special offers for lunch, for Christmas and parties..