“Highly recommended for keen bakers like myself =)”
Review of Cupcake Passion - CLOSED

Cupcake Passion
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highly recommended for keen bakers like myself =)”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I've had a wonderful morning doing this cupcake course - the time just flew by! You really do get your moneys worth and the resources provided are amazing, I could have literally been there all day.

My favourite part of this course was learning how to make the two-toned butter icing and to make the flat rose effect on the cupcake. THIS LOOKED AMAZING!!

I left today with 12 beautiful cupcakes, a smile on my face and the knowledge to create some fantastic designs.

100% recommended! I know what all my friends and family are getting for their Birthdays now! CUPCAKES!!!!

Visited May 2012

England, Bristol
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxed afternoon with lots to learn”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I have just spent the afternoon on the advanced course and had a great time. It was very relaxed and friendly. We got through a lot of different techniques without feeling rushed and i feel like i know so much more now. Would recommend this course.

Visited March 2012
Blackpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely FAB morning thank you so much looking forward to the next one”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Don't think twice about going go you will have a fab time.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank christine o
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic course - great tips and gorgeous cakes”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

This was the advanced course I attended. I had previously done the beginners course at the beginning of October and enjoyed the tips and advise so much that I was keen to get on another course and see what other ideas you could do with fondant and buttercream icing.
Lesley gave lots of new ways to design cupcakes and showed us various others techniques particularly with buttercream and fondant icing that complemented the beginners course. It was fast paced to get the ideas down and allowed you about an hour to create great toppings for the 12 cakes that they give you, so that you can take them home and share them!
Some of the other attendees, who hadn't done the beginners course, but were obviously keen bakers had lots of questions and Lesley was more than happy to tell them the answers and even share some of the ideas that she does on the beginners course.
There are opportunities at the end to buy some of the materials that you use at reasonable prices, close to what you would spend on any internet website.
They also have extra cakes there, just in case you go a little mad and want to do a few extra or if you make a few mistakes.
You come out of the course having made gorgeous cakes and anyone that sees them think you're a professional. It's been really great being able to try out the techniques at home and see how easy it actually is. It just takes a little imagination to think about how you want the cakes to look like!

Visited November 2011
“Fantastic fun!”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I attended the course at the aztec hotel in bristol and it was fantastic! I had a wonderful time and learnt some very useful tips and skills. Everyone was very friendly and the course was informative yet in a relaxed and fun way. I would recommend this course for anyone from looking to start a cupcake business to a fun afternoon activity.
Anyone looking for a cupcake course dont hesitate book now!

Visited August 2011