Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great fun, great exercise

Great fun and exercise for all the family. The kids love it and are often better than their... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
MAT26092015
Swindon, United Kingdom
Cub and scout visit

Friendly, flexible and hugely accommodating staff, who had a lot of patience with sorting out or... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
akela2020

All reviews laser quest party room birthday party party food kids club cake between games great party his friends fright night unlimited drinks great fun chicken nuggets fantastic birthday year olds staff were brilliant soft play
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff friendly but not overly helpful. On arrival booking was confirmed and we were asked to wait. We chose names and selected equipment and started the game. Some equipment was faulty and on reporting, staff said 'is that pack X, oh yes, it does that. I'll swap it for Y which was infuriating because the staff activate the kit and so shouldn't be activating faulty equipment.
Game was good fun and facilities allow for an enjoyable time with younger children.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Great family fun experience. Whole family enjoyed it. My little one was nervous but ended up wanting more. The staff were really lovely and i would definitely go back again!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020

The kids absolutely loved it and I enjoyed the waiting area very clean and tidy would recommend. They had two games and liked having the break in between to play onthe soft ball area

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 1, 2020

Laser quest is great fun. I took 10 kids and a couple of adults for 3 sessions. Price was ok and the game room set up never seems to change, so you know the good spots before you go in. We went with other groups and found that adults don't follow rules as well as kids do... there's a reason they tell you not to crouch down and not just cos it's cheating.
Anyway kids had a blast and no injuries were had ;-) staff were helpful and friendly (No attitudes here) there is a little cafe ish area so you can sit and chill if you don't wanna go in. Equipment is a bit worn but safe and we had no issues. Briefing before is quick and easy and you get to pick a code name, I suggest you think about it before getting there as v import

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2019

We booked a party for my sons 10th birthday we took six of his friends with us they had two games of laser quest lasting approximately 15 minutes each after coming out of the first session they said there was another party in there with boys slightly older and they were getting pushed about with their guns.. You told and just ignore them and have a good time they went back in for the second section I’m just before the end what am I sons friend came out crying with a mark on his face he’s been hit with one of the guns by another child from another party my husband went in to see what was going on to find that the second section was not supervised at all by any adult so we spoke to a member of staff who did apologise but we don’t think this was good enough. We were very very surprised that there were no supervision in the area where most important. There was plenty of staff around but none in the main game area.Very disappointing.....

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
scotty2424, Owner at Laserquest Swindon, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Hello and thank you for your review. I would like to assure you that I take all complaints and poor reviews very seriously and I always investigate all issues thoroughly no matter how big or small they may be.

I have looked into this issue thoroughly and conducted a detailed review of our CCTV footage from the time of your visit and I can confirm the following...

Both of the game sessions you played were marshalled and supervised as usual. Please bear in mind that due to the maze-like nature of the game, it is impossible to maintain line of sight with the Marshal at all times. Added to this, our Marshals attempt to blend seamlessly into the arena environment so as not to detract from the immersion of the game. Indeed it can be very easy to miss the Marshal unless you are literally following them around, but I can assure you that both you games were supervised as they should have been.

Whilst our Marshal didn't observe any issues in your games it is not always possible (due to the line of sight aspect that I mentioned earlier) to see everything that is happening at all times. There will always be an onus on the players to follow the advised safety rules, most importantly the rule of no running. This is the only issue that was reported back to me from the marshal during these games. It is possible that both groups failing to observe this important safety rule may have contributed to any minor bumps that took place.

From my review of our CCTV I was unable to determine if you were advised that your games were not being supervised, however if this was the case then I can assure you that you were misinformed as I observed the Marshal enter and leave the arena at the start and end of each game, exactly as they should have. I have however provided some additional training to this Marshal to help them take a more active role where needed and to increase their mobility and field of vision whilst supervising games.

Thank you again for your feedback.