“Great Meal”

Ranked #15 of 449 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whether you are looking for a restaurant to host a large party such as a birthday party, a work night out, a hen or stag do Fabio’s excellent range of authentic, Italian cuisine will cater for all of your needs. Set menus have carefully been created to ensure a vast selection of courses at exceptional value;
“Great Meal”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went to this Italian restaurant last Friday for my husbands birthday surprise meal, We were given a very warm welcome by the owners, as soon as we sat down they came and asked what drink we would like, they are all very polite and attentive to all our needs,
We ordered our meal then our wine as we had been to the southern part of Italy we knew which wine to ask for and yes they did have a bottle -yippee my husband says. we had Prawns to start then Mike had Filetto alla Strogonoff which was so tender it melted in your mouth, and I had a fish "red snapper" dish sorry cannot remember the name but it was one off there special dish`s,and that also melted in your mouth.
All in all the evening out at Fabio was brill they even sang Happy birthday to Mike.

• Visited November 2012

Ilkeston
“Great Little Restaurant”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I visited this Fabio on 3 November for my niece's hen night. The staff were very friendly and joined in with the fun of the night, allowing the table to be decorated appropriately and taking photos for us.

The food was absolutely superb. I am a real Italian food fan and am always apprehensive when trying out a new restaurant but I needn't have worried, it was delicious and piping hot.

It's just a shame that I live so far away otherwise this would become a regular haunt!

• Visited November 2012
Sherborne, United Kingdom
“Sheer Bliss”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Having just returned from Bali and having eaten the best Italian meal ever, so I thought, I find myself on a cold English night in Swindon, with my son, daughter in law and grand daughter in Fabio's. Well, what a welcome (kisses for everyone, except my son of course) and the best steak ever. Infact the whole meal was a wonderful experience from start to finish. What a delightful place, absolutely packed, so just as well we'd booked. Highly recommend it is you are ever in Swindon.

• Visited October 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always excellent”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

You are always made to feel welcome, attentive service even when busy, fantastic food my boyfriend is more adventurous so the odd unusual option is welcome, for me the steak is flavoursome the best I have ever had.
A clean tidy restaurant, "not fussy" and built for a busy service, the waiting staff cope, it seems effortlessly. Our favourite restaurant of all time.

• Visited September 2012
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Friendly, funny staff, consistently good food, huge menu, prompt service”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Basically never had a bad meal here. Staff make everyone feel welcome. - regular favourite whenever I have visitors to wine and dine

Visited October 2012