“Top quality”
Review of Fratello's

Fratello's
Order Online
Ranked #26 of 501 Restaurants in Swindon
Description: Fratello's, the Italian meaning for Brothers, opened in 2005. This local Award-Winning restaurant has become a firm favourite with residents and businesses, through its true Italian heritage and use of quality fresh ingredients.The whole family is welcome and will love our Wood Burning Pizza, that’s served in the true Italian way, left un-cut to keep the flavours intact all the way to your table. All of our food is prepared fresh on the day, using only the finest ingredients.Come to Fratello’s to experience our distinct characteristics and atmosphere, as well our great tasting Food, Wine, and Culture. A True Taste of Italy in the heart of Swindon.Fratello’s plays the perfect host to very special parties and celebrations offering private hire to suit your needs. If you’re looking for a venue, call Fratello’s to see how we can make your event as special as possible, we can cater for Business Meetings (please see our corporate section for more information) Wedding Receptions, Wakes, Hen Do’s, Birthdays and Christenings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dined here a few times. These guys are really good, look after you good. The bruscheta starters were nice and there steak was perfectly cooked.

Coming here your looking at spending around £25, which I think is well priced.. Considering the food and service being really good.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Nippyalliz

Reviewed June 2, 2019

I have ordered several times from here now, and I have to say that the food is absolutely amazing. Prices are very reasonable and delivery is very good. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

I follow in love with this place, food, service. Everything was excellent and perfect. We booked this place for our daughter 1 Birthday Party food was more that delicious and everybody enjoyed atmosphere there music and amazing Service. I feel like at home.
I would like to say massive thank you for all of you for the best service and the most delicious food.

I can recommend this place for 101%

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Really authentic Italian food,great service and good atmosphere.could not really fault.wood fired pizza and pasta dishes to name but a few treats.only criticism was the sweet menu, which was not home made,the rather predictable bought in selection not complimenting the delicious food prepared by the chef , would have been 5 star if I could have had a traditional pudding....!

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Brilliant food, and staff. The location looks good. Italian style and food, makes us to go back fist trip to Swindon. Perfect for a lovely dinner.