All reviewsassembly roomscar parkcathedral quarterdiscounted parkingderby city centreair concheck in was easymulti storeythyme restaurantperfect locationgreat nights sleepblackout curtainsmember of staffquiet roomfew minutes walkbars and restaurantscomfy bed
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for work as I have to travel to chesterfield next day. On my arrival, there was friendly staff at reception who made me feel completely welcome.

The check in is simple and smooth. I’ve asks for iron and board. The staff bring it up to my room immediately, which was great.

The bed was so comfortable, I had a good sleep on that night. The room was cleanliness and bathroom was shined as new.

Breakfast was good. I can’t fault any of it, really.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank SeanMidnight
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I stayed here for a night after an event in Derby.

Everything about the hotel was as expected for the chain and price point. The staff were friendly and the rooms were clean and modern.

The breakfast in the morning was of a good standard and an acceptable price.

No problems here.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank topgun06
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Whenever I stay at a Premier Inn I am confident of a comfortable stay. As a regular visitor to Derby, the Premier Inn in the Cathedral Quarter is home from home.
Recognised by staff, greeted with a smile, they make sure I am able to relax there. The location is ideal for the shopping centre and there many choices of restaurants and pubs nearby.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Pete S
Reviewed July 28, 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Hotel and room were clean and comfortable, staff were very good, evening meal was dreadful, steak was tough, they had run out of chips, asked for fish in batter and got breadcrumbs and it was mostly breadcrumbs, should have eaten in town but too tired after the journey

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple