“Season ticket holder”
Review of iPro Stadium

iPro Stadium
Ranked #8 of 83 things to do in Derby
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am a life time DCFC fan. The stadium is nice and clean and a good design with a fair atmosphere on match days. It is owned by a tight bunch of foreign individuals who keep increasing prices making it a more expensive experience to go and watch the matches being played. If you go and watch a match being played and want to eat or drink use the local pubs, they are a lot cheaper. Overall a visit can be an expensive experience.

2  Thank eric t

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been to many football grounds and Pride Park is one of the best. Excellent facilities, easy to get to, nice people. Lots of eating places nearby and close to the train station too!

1  Thank Diane A
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I had the pleasure of attending a guided tour at Pride Park Football Stadium. I happened to come across it on the Derby County website and the tour coincided with when I was going to be staying in the City anyway. I booked by phone and found it was reasonably priced at only £8.00. Since being at Derby University, I have always liked the Football Club and this tour made me like and support them even more !

Absolutely first-class! The gentleman conducting the tour was friendly and welcoming, amusing very passionate about Derby County and thoroughly informed about the Club and its history.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in gaining some behind-the-scenes tit bits.

However, it is an interesting thing to do even if you are not a massive football fanatic. I mean it even caters for the "wives and girlfriends" who had obviously been dragged along by their more enthusiastic men... !

Our Guide took us everywhere. We saw the trophies, the hospitality suites and boxes. We sat in the Stadium and stood on the pitch! We were shown where television interviews are carried out and even entered the players' changing rooms - seeing the baths!

An unexpectedly super evening out - Thank you!

1  Thank Zoe C
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was invited to a match by business colleague and had a wonderful time. The food was great and the game ended 2-2 so great for the neutral. I would recommend a visit.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Being a DCFC supporter I'm bound to be bias, but I'll try to be neutral here.

The stadium itself it good, with the megastore about ten times the size of the old BBG shop (then again my bedroom is). There's some good sighs to look at like the Clough/Taylor statue, the bricks from supporters, the BBG entrance, the clock ETC. The two giant screens outside the stadium are a nice touch, can't help but think that wasn't really needed and would have preferred it going towards Cloughs kitty though. The front row (yellow) seats inside the stadium have faded massively, don't think they've been changed since 1997..

Overall good typical modern day stadium, lacks atmosphere and won't ever be the BBG unfortunately....