“simply the best”

Finale Thai Tapas & Dining
Ranked #126 of 613 Restaurants in Derby
Cuisines: Thai, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Finale' is a small little place. Great for a date or intimate meal, menu is the variety of Fusion food, modern Thai healthy food, Thai tapas, including authentic Thai menu, vegetarian, vegan, fat free, gluten free, daily free, weight watch grilled, steam, boil, low cal menu also welcome.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

this little gem needs to be shouted about! a genuine, warm welcome awaits you in this cosy, stylish restaurant which in my opinion serves the best Thai food I've ever had in this land. and believe me I've tried the best. this is surely the closest you will get to eating the beautiful food from its native country, its really that good! I'm the biggest critic being a chef myself and understand the love that goes into every dish that comes from this kitchen visit or you will miss out on something special. keep up the great work finale :)

1  Thank trace1606
Finale T, General Manager at Finale Thai Tapas & Dining, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Hello our lovely customer, Thank you very much for your positive comment for Finale' Thai Tapas&Dining. We are so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us. As we are promise, we will only carry out the standard of good quality food and provide an excellent service the most and the best we will. We would love to see you again in a very near future. Finale' Team will keep up the good work to reach the customer's highest standard of quality Thai authentic food and service. Thanks again and see you very soon. A.S

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

This was a lovely discovery thanks to tripadvisor. Finale is a super, quite contemporary Thai restaurant snuggled into an old building in the heart of Derby (formerly Porters Pantry). The service was charming. Some comments have suggested the service is show but for a relaxed evening meal the pace was spot on. The food was lovely, the Tom yum soup in particular was stand out. We had one of the set meals but are looking forward to trying some of the wider menu options which look delicious.
It was quiet when we were there, but in the middle of January perhaps that is to be expected. Still, i really hope this place develops a clientele as it deserves to do well.

Finale T, General Manager at Finale Thai Tapas & Dining, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Hello, our lovely customer. Thank you very much for a very positive comment on Finale' Thai Tapas & Dining. We are so glad to hear your fantastic experience evening with Finale'. We are willing to offer our customers the best quality of food and service with value money. We are hoping to serve you the great food and service in a very near future. Once again, thank you very much for your support. See you soon. A.S

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Came here for the early bird menu, food was the best Thai I've had. Portions were great value for money. Service was perfect. Will definitely be going back here again soon and recommending to friends and family.

Finale T, General Manager at Finale Thai Tapas & Dining, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Hello our lovely customer, Thank you very much for your positive comment for Finale' Thai Tapas & Dining. We are so please to hear your great experience with us on our early bird menu which is very value for your money. We are always make sure that the quality of food and service is value for your money too. We are hoping that you will have a great experience with us again in the very near future. See you soon. A.S

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was in Derby on business so eating alone - I used TripAdvisor to find this restaurant. The restaurant is small on the outside and downstairs (but has an upstairs which I didn't see).

I had a Thai soup starter which was hot, spicy and delicious (priced just under £5).
For main course I had jasmine rice (£2.50) and chicken Massaman curry (£10). Again delicious.
Food is great and interestingly presented to the table.

It was only a Wednesday early evening, but the restaurant was very quiet which is amazing given its quality.

Thoroughly enjoyed!

Hello, our lovely customer. Thank you very much for a very positive comment on Finale' Thai Tapas & Dining. We are so glad to hear your fantastic experience evening with Finale'. We are willing to offer our customers the best quality of food and service with value money. We are hoping to serve you the great food and service in a very near future. See you soon. A.S

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This place is a little gem and, I believe, soon it will be a very popular little gem!!! I've visited Thai Dusit just up the road on several occasions and whilst TD is good, Finale is a well deserved cut above. I'm not going to give a lengthy review just suffice to say the service, the food, the atmosphere - everything was absolutely marvellous!! Ideal if you are a vegetarian too as the menu choice is extensive. I recommend you just go and find out for yourself!!

1  Thank Tammi C
Finale T, General Manager at Finale Thai Tapas & Dining, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Hello our lovely customer, Thank you very much for your compliment on Finale'Thai Tapas&Dining. We are so pleased to hear your satisfaction and great experiences with us. With your comment and complimentary will inspire me and our team to keep produce only high quality food with all fresh ingrediants as promise to our customers. We will keep up our high standard food and service to satisfy and value to our customers. We will make sure that in the future , your visiting will be reach to our standard and important most to satisfy you at the best food and services. Thanks again and see you very soon.