“Fantastic Fun!”

Field Sport UK
Ranked #1 of 17 Outdoor Activities in Derby
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Field sport UK is an Award winning outdoor activity centre offering a range of clay shooting, Zombie apocalypse training, bushcraft skills, Archery, Air Rifle & Pistol Speed shooting activity packages including lessons, courses & have a go experiences, suiting both the novice and the experienced. Our Team of staff spend extra time with our clients with a non rushed approach, delivering our shooting activities / lessons / have a go experiences in a safe, understandable manner making sure our groups have fun. We can tailor your shooting packages to suit most budgets, easily combined with fine dining, buffet or a BBQ. Our facilities are perfect for corporate events, team building, Stag parties and Hen parties, birthdays, gift experiences, Christmas parties or, perhaps a group of friends wanting to try something different. Situated in stunning surroundings and passionately kept by the owners. Easily accessible from the Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Nottingham, Sutton Coldfield, Derby, Tamworth, Burton upon Trent, Atherstone, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugeley, Rugby, Hinckley, Loughborough, Stoke, Sheffield, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Nottinghamshire.
Sutton Coldfield, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Whilst on a weekend away in Wales with friends I watched them clay pigeon shooting and they let me have a go, I was hopeless but really fancied having another go as holding a shotgun felt awesome! So I returned home and went online to find somewhere local. It was with some trepidation as Im a lone female "of a certain age" and thought I wouldnt get taken seriously. How wrong I was. I found Field Sport UK and got in touch, they emailed me back within 24 hours and before I knew it Id booked a lesson. Since then, Ive grown to love it, Clive is an absolutely fantastic teacher, his instruction is clear, precise and easy to follow, he really gives you confidence and I felt totally at ease from day one. Thanks to him and his fantastic team Ive found another way to waste a few hours at the weekend! If you're not part of a group and want to do it but need a push then pick up the phone, you won't regret it!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Mandy D
FieldSportUK, Manager at Field Sport UK, responded to this review, October 7, 2015
Thank you for a great review, we really appreciate it.
I'm glad you enjoyed clay pigeon shooting with us!
Thank you for recommending us.

Derby, United Kingdom
“Birthday Blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Took my 'other half' for his 50th Birthday - Pump action shotgun experience. Had an amazing day - can't recommend the guys more - Clive was patient and a superb teacher, Kelly couldn't have been more helpful. Brilliant fun, excellant value for money. Will be going again! Thanks!!!

Visited May 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your time pump action shotgun Shooting at Field Sport UK
Kirsty
“WHAT A DAY!!! Brillient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Did this day for my gf bday with myself and my brother, wasn't sure what to expect had never shot a gun before.
These guys are so helpful and friendly no matter what your experience is!
Had such a great day, we did a full clay shoot with a pump action and air rifle range, it's a full day and Brillient value for money
Will be booking it again soon!

I'm glad you enjoyed your time at Field Sport UK
Lichfield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Lovely day out for all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our first trip was great fun, relaxed, made us feel comfortable even after several stupid comments made by us! haha.

Our second trip was even better, made to feel part of the family.

I would definitely recommend! :)

Visited October 2012
I'm glad you enjoyed your time at Field Sport UK
Lichfield, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Always professional and good fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have used Field Sports Uk a few times... When I first tried clay shooting,Clive helped me with some one to one coaching. His relaxed style put me at ease and soon improved my technique and confidence.
As part of my Stag do we organised a Clay Shooting morning, it was great fun,everyone enjoyed having a go at something new in a safe environment spiced up with a bit of fancy dress and trophies for the best scores...it was great event, all credit to Clive and Kelly.
More recently I did the CPSA Academy Shotgun skills course which again was relaxed and informative with a chance to go over all you need to know about handling and looking after a Shotgun and a chance to practice with the rest of the group

Visited September 2012
Hi
Thank you for such a lovely review, we really appreciate it.
Its always nice to see returning customers.
I'm glad you enjoyed being at Field Sport UK