“We all love it!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Been a few times (at least once a month as it is local) since it opened and it never disappoints. Their latest Dish Dash offer is great - high quality food at good value. The menu is a mixture of tradition and alternative dishes and all are well presented. It is always pristine inside and the staff are very attentive and polite. May not be in the most obvious location, but well worth a look.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Tried the cinnamon tree tonight on the spur of the moment, wow it was fantastic. From the moment we walked in we were warmly greeted and the service was first class. The food was first class, I particularly liked the Afgan Chicken Palak, the combination of spices were perfectly balanced and it's one of the best dishes I have ever had. It reminded me of a dish I had on a recent business trip to Bangalore. We will definitely be returning, thanks to all the staff both front of house and behind the scenes in the engine room.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Made very welcome by attentitive staff, lots of choices on the specials and just right portion sizes. We will be back , one surprise only 11 tables taken on a Saturday night but best to book.

1  Thank martin1967ad
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I planned to take my boyfriend here for our anniversary. On turning up outside I was a little dubious as it was set within other newsagents and shops. However the environment inside was beautifully contemporary, clean and welcoming. Service was extremely good with waiters being very polite and attentive with a waiting period only occuring as more people turned up to dine there (and who can blame them). The food was beautiful, i had a tandori butterfly to start and a tikka masala for main. My boyfriend had a vindaloo, he loves spicy food and was extremely happy with the standard of food. I would definately recommend this restaurant. only downside was the sound travelled and you could hear others conversations but everyone seemed happy which may explain it! :)

Reviewed November 1, 2012

went there after reading all these reviews, may be i expected more. preety average overall. good food and service slighltly slow. but worth a visit.