Tripadvisor

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Didn't know where to go for dinner ,dad suggested the seven wells,we found a seat straight away in the bar,we decided to get nachos for starter,for mains dad had gammon and I had the katsu chicken which I was so surprised at because I've only found this at wasabi in London I immediately said yes!

I went up the bar and was served straight away,it wasn't long until our nachos came out and were the best nachos I've ever had! It was almost liked they were homemade and baked and we loved them!!

Nachos were taken away and mains came out and I smelled the curry and immediately fell in love,good chicken portion,it tasted fantastic,dad got a big sliced of pinnaple with his gammon and was one of the jusiest one he's ever had,Fran was great as she interacted with us.

Will definitely return with the price it cost definitely worth it

Greene_K1ng, Owner at Seven Wells, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Lovely to read your comments about your experience, I'll make sure to pass them on to the rest of the team. We hope to see you soon!ps we do make our own Nachos and yes they are very nice.

Write a reviewReviews (570)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On the spur of the moment decided to go out for dinner with my mother. She phoned to book a table and was told no need as Mondays not too busy. Sure enough we were seated promptly on entering. The restaurant was unusually busy for a Monday so service was a little stretched but the food was very good. I had a medium rare rump steak which was grilled to perfection. Very friendly staff.

Greene_K1ng, Owner at Seven Wells, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our pub, have a great day! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Visited as a family of four.
My wife and I have not been for a while (we live in the North West) so The new look inside was very welcoming.
Slightly disappointed that some choices off the menu were not available but managed to find something else.
Food was very good and my steak was very good and cooked perfectly. Also the sticky toffee pudding was excellent.
In terms of service then they could probably have done with a couple of more hands to help but we didn’t mind the wait.
Overall, good meal and we will certainly return

Date of visit: December 2019
Greene_K1ng, Owner at Seven Wells, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Happy we could help you out, hopefully see you again soon. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Top marks to all the staff at the Seven Wells for making our Christmas Day lunch such a memorable occasion.Food and Service was excellent. We have often dined here before and have always enjoyed the quality of food and friendly service, which prompted me to book for Christmas Day lunch. There wasn’t a spare table in the restaurant which is a testament to their quality of service and food. This venue will definitely be our first choice for Christmas Day lunch in 2020!

Date of visit: December 2019
Greene_K1ng, Owner at Seven Wells, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our pub, have a great day! We look forward to your next visit, take care!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I found this pub by accident, was on a business trip and not familiar with the area but I'm glad that I did! I was very impressed, nice atmosphere, friendly staff and most importantly, a nice meal. I had the mini grill from the lunch menu and at 6.99 it was fantastic value, a rare thing with many pubs and restaurants these days. If I am in the area again I will definitely visit the Seven Wells!

Greene_K1ng, Owner at Seven Wells, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did. Have a great day! We look forward to your next visit, take care!