“Fantastic (yet again!)”
Review of Waterfall

Waterfall
Ranked #8 of 57 Nightlife in Derby
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Derby's ultimate party venue, hosting birthday parties, wedding receptions, christenings, children's bouncy discos every weekend.We have three function rooms all different in size and style, no party is too small and no idea is too crazy!. We will turn your dream into a reality with our bespoke party planners and in house wedding coordinator.We are directly opposite Derby railway station and are open all day for food and drink. Whether you fancy an italian coffee and a light meal while you're waiting for a train or you are staying in a local hotel on business and want to come over and try our famous derby homemade burgers then come in and see us!.Eat // Drink // Party // Waterfall
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I regularly use the Waterfall as a venue to host my gigs and am always 100% happy with the service I receive from the offset.

Venetia, Cat and Maria are always organised and when I change my mind on things (which is often) they always accommodate my wishes.

The bar and door staff are always friendly and polite

I always hire the Victoria Suite as my events attract a large number, but I have also used the Exec bar and both rooms are great.

This last time was exceptional warm weathered so it was inevitable it was going to be a hot night, but Karl and Richard made sure there was an industrial blower to try and keep the room cool- to which we were all very grateful.

I would recommend this venue to anyone, because I have never yet been dissatisfied with anything

Thanks yet again

1  Thank RyanJosephSings
There are newer reviews for Waterfall

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had our wedding reception at the Waterfall on 28th September 2013 and we couldn't have been happier with the results!

The venue was booked just over 2 months before the date and the entire team worked their socks off to give us an amazing day to remember. The build up to the wedding was a mad rush and Cat and her team were there step-by-step to help organise all the elements we needed for a magically day.

Unfortunately the registry office were running 45 minutes late which would have caused chaos for the wedding breakfast and getting all the guests drinks however the team at the Waterfall managed no problems. They opened up a 2nd bar upstairs including the 2 downstairs and the additional bar we had in our room so that all the guests could grab a glass before sitting down ready for the food.

Admittedly we didn't get married in summer however it was 25 degrees on our wedding day and all our guests were more than comfortable in the room and we had no problems with the temperature throughout the day, I guess some people prefer ice cold rooms!

The room was decorated to our exacting standards and as hard as I tried could not find fault with anything. We chose to go with the help yourself carvery option for the wedding food as there were 30+ children eating and we would rather let them get the food they want to eat as oppose to leaving half a plate of food. The quality was excellent and even though there were over 100 people eating the last person up still had a hot meal!

I consider myself a person with fairly high standards and critical of the smallest details however I genuinely could not find fault with a single part of the venue or the staff.

Thank you so much- a brilliant team and fantastic venue that we would highly recommend, so much so we are booking a birthday there shortly!

Thanks again.

Ben & Tim Kershaw-Crofts

2  Thank KC112892
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We recently had our our Wedding Party at the Waterfall in Derby & we couldn't of wished for a better experience. We booked the party a year in advance and the owner was always on the other end of phone to help us with any queries & had so many contacts we could use for entertainment, who also give discount for mentioning The Waterfall. The staff on the day were great & we can't Thank The Waterfall any more for such a Great party venue.

3  Thank Dean D
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have recently organised an evening of Mediumship at The Waterfall, raising money for Maggie's Cancer Caring Centre.
The night was fantastic. We raised hundreds for Charity. It was the hottest day of the year - the room was very hot but in all fairness everybody coped really well. We were overwhelmed by the support we had on the night - Maria (events organiser) was brilliant and tried her best to help us in any way she could.
Thank you to the Waterfall. I hope we can work together in the future.

2  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We Recently got married and had our wedding reception here! Couldn't have asked for anymore! Value for money was exceptional and payment plans as what I could pay when and was never on at to hurry and pay what we owed etc. The room was lovely, food great and staff were fab! The staff Venetia, Cat and Maria was really helpful and did everything we asked to be like on the night as we booked it for. All of our guests had a great time! Highly recommended :-) Thanx again guys you really did made our night "A Night To Remember" xx

2  Thank Lindsay D