“you know what you are getting all the time”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #202 of 613 Restaurants in Derby
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

this is definitely the new place to be for fast food but served with a knife and fork! great choice for veggies as well as chicken eaters. The unlimited drinks is a good idea and their loyalty cards are really good to use. can't keep my teenage kids out of here! Food is so good i never have been hungry enough for a dessert - but they look scrummy.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We went here with friends for a birthday meal and I was the only one that had been before, and that was long time ago so it was a treat for everyone. We walked in about 12.30ish and definitely chose the right time. We got a table straight away and it seems everyone after us had to queue and browse the menu on chairs whilst waiting for a table. It must be popular as it gets very busy. A very polite and helpful waitress showed us to our table and explained how you order. We had to order and pay for our food at the till which there was a large queue for but it did move quite quickly. I had the extra hot sauce on a chicken breast burger and honestly found the medium sauce which I put on my salad hotter! The food was very tasty and cooked very well. It also is very good value for money. The best thing is the bottomless soft drinks - for £2.35 you can have as many glasses of Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke or Coca-Cola Zero as you like. Well worth it, but you will be visiting the toilet several times afterwards!
Service was quick considering how busy it was, and also the restaurant was clean, tidy and very well laid out. The toilets were very clean also.
Overall I was very pleased with my meal. It was good value for money, authentic and tasty. I would recommend it to anyone whether they like spicy food or not as there is a choice for everyone. Excellent!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

OK it's a Nando's so you already know what you're getting. The decor in this particular one is great - original African and South American art. The music is good too.

1  Thank karen1573
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The service and quality of the food was exactly as I would expect from any Nando's. The last few times I have eaten at Westfield Nando's have been during the day, there were plenty of staff which made for great service for us.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Service was fast and staff was polite and friendly. Meal was as you would expect at a restaurant chain.