Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland
$74
Agoda.com
$61
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Derby Pride Park(Derby)(Great Value!)
$51
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
$62
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Derby East Hotel(Derby)(Great Value!)
$62
$61
$140
1,349 results
All reviewschatsworth housetrain stationcar parkevening mealfirst morninglovely hotelboth morningssingle roomenjoyable staychristmas partybar areatown centreself servicepeak districtfull englishweekend breakalton towers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I recently visited the Hallmark hotel a gift for my birthday, The reception staff were very friendly,and on arrival wished me a' happy birthday'.The room was very spacious,warm,excellent and in the room they had left a birthday card and some biscuits nicely wrapped which I personally thought was a nice touch!!The decor of the hotel was lovely very impressive. Breakfast was plentiful, quite a selection and the staff very helpful.Parking was great,at the rear of the hotel.Its about a ten minute walk into Derby Town centre,not quite as central as some other hotels,but Derby itself was fabulous,with its architectural buildings,lots of bars/coffee shops and restaurants, the Westfield shopping centre was amazing!The oldest pub in derby is also worth a visit 'Ye Olde Dolphin' full of character, meals were plentiful/excellent and very reasonable! Derby Museum/Silk Mill is also worth visiting, and Pickfords House is like stepping back in time all Free entry!! Derby is a great weekend away, and staying at the Hallmark Hotel made the weekend a perfect birthday treat. I would definitely have no hesitation in booking this hotel again!!!Loved it!!!

1  Thank Elaine M
DCroasdale, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Another great 5 star review, so pleased you had a good stay with us and enjoyed your birthday with us. Derby has loads to offer and I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Had a great stay this weekend at the Hallmark Hotel, what was particularly great was the customer service, we were on an offer break which included a visit to a local Indian restaurant as well as a wonderful meal in the Hallmark as well. The hotel rang me before arrival to double check my access needs for the Indian restaurant as I am a wheelchair user, a service often lacking from other hotels I have stayed at. Staff were great and hotel was lovely, easy to find and we had a fab spacious room. Loved the meal at the restaurant on the first night, my only minor negative comment would be the lack of choice for a vegetarian on the hot breakfast bar but in saying that what they had was definitely of high quality, would definitely go back.

1  Thank Ann J

What a great 5 star review, thanks a lot!
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your break and the meal at Anoki, I ate there myself a couple of months ago and y the food is a great.
Hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Arrived late 21:50, but chef was still happy prepared to do me anything on the menu. Simple choice of fish and chips included tasty piece of cod and huge thick cut chips!
Good quality room, and breakfast next day. Right next to the railway
Station served me well for my for business trip. Lovely reception staff.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DJP852795

Thanks for a great review, I'm so pleased you had a good stay with us and I do hope you'll come back soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here over a 1 week period and this hotel is just located right across the Derby train station - very handy for me as I had to travel to London over the weekend. The rooms looked like the pictures and was very big. The beds were quite comfortable although it was 2 separate beds pushed together so you couldn't sleep in the middle The only thing was that the heater in the toilet was not very warm and it was quite cold especially in the mornings.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
DCroasdale, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thanks for your review, I'm pleased you had a good break with us, keep an eye on our website for some great offer coming up this spring.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed at the Hallmark Hotel last weekend for a long weekend getaway, and must admit we were rather impressed overall.
Upon arrival, my wife, who is 7 months pregnant, realised she had forgot her pillow which she uses under her bump when she sleeps. As we checked in we requested an extra pillow, and it was up in the room before we got there.
The sleep quality was superb, the staff were always around to help, and the location is brilliant.
The breakfast in the morning was really nice, although we thought £10pp was too expensive, considering my wife only had a cup of tea and a bowl of cereal... We never ate at the hotel during the day or in the evening, as we were usually out and about for the whole day.

Overall we would stay here again and recommend the Hallmark Hotel to family and friends, but we would recommend they have breakfast elsewhere to get value for money, which is a shame as the food is very nice.

1  Thank DaveUK85

Thanks for a great 5 star review, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we can welcome you back soon.