“A hidden gem”

Description: Postcode DE55 2BT
Derby, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

In a small town near Derby I would not have expected to find such high quality gourmet food in an unpretentious and delightful setting. This is one of my favorite places to eat.

Derby, United Kingdom
“Terrible customer service”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We've eaten here a few times and it's been ok but this week I phoned to amend a booking and the phone rang for three minutes before it was simply picked up and replaced. This happened twice more until the phone was snatched up; when I complained about how long it had taken to answer the phone, the owner (for it was he - I asked...) said they were very busy, he hadn't got time to answer the phone and he was cancelling our booking! Like Basil Fawlty but not quite as funny. So be warned, the food might be ok but the customer service especially from the owner is terrible.

• Visited August 2011