“good hot pot”

The New Water Margin
Ranked #80 of 619 Restaurants in Derby
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Winner of the Oriental restaurant of the year - Derby food & drinks awards 2011. Our restaurant stands closely to Derby City Centre, and is offering authentic Cantonese & Peking Cuisine in luxurious surroundings and a pleasant atmosphere. We serve traditional "Dim Sum" during normal lunch hours. Our function room equipped with Karaoke facilities is free to hire (minimum spending - £200) for your special occasions. Special banquet meals can be arranged for your special needs. Please ask for details.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

we enjoyed the hot pot, it was okey for overall but the service quite slow and not much professional, will go again for another try.

1  Thank samuel m

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I have been dining at the Water Margin for over 20 years now,and will keep on using it I hope for another 20 years +
For my 65th birthday I ordered a Chinese Banquet and boy did I have one. The food was amazing the staff were as normal very friendly and value for money spot on.
I recommend the Water Margin for any type of occasion and you will not be disappointed in fact I have a table of 4 ordered tonight
Keep up the good work Peter,George and all the staff.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

we usually have the buffet option when visiting the Water Margin, you order at your table and the food is cooked fresh for you, you can order whatever you want, whenever you want, for a fixed fee. the food is always excellent quality.

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed lunch today , the cuisine was authentic and the service was prompt and personalised. The jasmine tea was excellent

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Great food, personal service. Authentic Chinese food. Fresh sea food excellent. Forget the menu and ask staff for suggestions, you will not regret it.