2,067 results
All reviews pool table free movies bar area walk in shower nice hotel wet room business park business trip train station enjoyed my stay pride park would stay again steak car parking city centre one night stay ps4
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Used the hotel as part of a large
Used hotel for a large family gathering
Staff brilliant at all times Food fine and bar area great for a party atmosphere
Would recommend hotel for value, location, and quality of rooms

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Connector44116340513
BarboraPetirovaPenta, Manager at pentahotel Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Connector44116340513,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay at pentahotel Derby.

It is always nice to hear that we are doing things the right way! I will be sure that the team are thanked for making your stay enjoyable.

Very best regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed two nights at the hotel for a friends wedding. Extremely good value for money (room rate, food & drink). Loads of secure parking. 24 hour bar- free pool table. Loved the devour thoughout the hotel. Well thought out buffet breakfast- but the main plus point for the hotel was the the staff. They couldn’t do more for us! Would defo stay again!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Rachel F

Dear Rachel F,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

We are absolutely delighted that you had such a pleasurable stay and choose our hotel for friends wedding. It gives us great pleasure to read your kind words on our good value for money, parking, 24h bar, breakfast and perfect service. I will be sure that the team are thanked for making your stay enjoyable.

Exellent hotel
bar ok not to much choice
but friendly Atmosphere
Breakfast ok
Smallish rooms but adequate
Excellent value
TVs a bit fidely to operate
Pillows not functional just look good
Pool table
Peaceful location

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Jack W,

I am pleased that we got things right for you & even more so, that you published your experience with pentahotels. It give us a pleasure to read your kind words on great atmosphere, breakfast, value and pool table. Please be assured your feedback regarding TV and pillows will be taken on board.

I hope that you will be a regular visitor to us here at pentahotel Derby.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overall, friendly staff and good food. We were given interconnecting room which had very bad acoustics - we could everything through the door to next door room. Bed was extremely firm, not sure if this was because we had an accessible room?

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 784anonymous
Thank you for the 4* review of your stay with us at pentahotels.

The team here in Derby are all working towards making the hotel a great place to relax & stay & I am glad that this came across during your visit. I am sorry that interconnecting room were not your taste, we are more than happy to move you to different room if available however I do apologize that this had not been properly communicate to you. We do have same beds and matrasses in all rooms however please be assured your feedback will be taken on board.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would have expected my room rate of £219 for one night to have included breakfast! The room was noisy as you could hear other guests opening their room doors at all times of the night. I would not recommend this hotel. It is equal to a Travelodge but a lot more expensive.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear jogrant91,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us at pentahotels.

I am sorry that your visit didn’t quite meet the expectations that we would have both had. We do carry out regular market research to ensure our pricing is in line with the market however as you reserved almost the last room day before your arrival, prices are higher then advanced bookings. I am sorry that room appeared to be noisy for you, please be assured your feedback will be taken on board.

I would appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel where hopefully we can rectify your past experience.