“Tasty food & great value!”

Mount Everest Gurkha Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 628 Restaurants in Derby
Cuisines: Nepali
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had a fab meal here last night & can't fault it! Delicious food, gorgeous beer & lovely staff! Will be back. Thank you x

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We specifically visited this restaurant since we were staying in a hotel nearby and had read some very positive reviews on Tripadvisor.
The food was very good and authentic and was good value. The waitresses were in traditional dress which was good.
We would go again if in the area

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Food was ok but the surroundings are terrible; there is no excuse for having a television in a restaurant.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

The food is top quality, and beautifully cooked. The staff are professional, friendly and efficient. I am a regular customer and the dishes are consistently excellent. The atmosphere is relaxed but efficiently managed. I visit regularly and am never disappointed. I love this place.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Visited recently, having served with the Gurkhas in the Army and having sampled a lot of there dishes during six months in Belize with them I was looking forward to my visit. I was not disappointed, a starter of prawn puri seasoned and cooked excellently followed by a main of Khola Ko Macha which was simply the best Nepalese fish dish I have ever had cooked to perfection and spiced amazingly. I will be visiting again very soon.