“Lovely food and prompt delivery”
Review of Anoki

Anoki
Ranked #15 of 629 Restaurants in Derby
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The regeneration of Derby continues with the burgeoning restaurant scene becoming ever more exciting. Top of our list is Anoki, an indulgent Indian restaurant which brings Asian dining in the city in to the 21st century. The arched dining room with its decadently moulded ceiling is somewhere between glamorous railway arch and pared down Eastern palace. Chandeliers hang from the ceilings, plushly upholstered high backed seats line immaculate tables and provocative artworks hang on every wall. The kitchen team bravely put together new flavour combinations, which sit comfortably alongside traditional curry house dishes and authentic tastes of the subcontinent too.
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We were running late to our holiday club and thought of ordering our dinner. Never realised that our stay would be in the middle of nowhere. And my family were threatening me that no takeaway would deliver to thia place. But with very less hope when I called Anoki, they immediately agreed to deliver to our holiday cottage. I have to mention, we felt so celebrity like when our food was delivered by a man in Audi A6 wearing a suit :) .... About the food, nothing to fault. Excellent cooking and perfectly flavoured with right spices. Loves every bit of it. Would highly recommend.
P.S. to the delivery man.... te only reason we did not give u a tip is we were gobsmacked by ur appearance and your car. We felt very cheap to pay few coins to a suited and A6 man :):):):)

1  Thank maryjoe84
Write a ReviewReviews (1,749)

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

By far the best thing in Derby, working away and stopped here with my colleagues, by far the best Curry I've ever had, and i have eaten a lot of curry in my Time. They did us a buffet style starter and Mains and we were left incredibly full and incredibly satisfied, Great meal, Great Staff

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Food is great! Staff are most obliging and will do all they can to make sure you have enjoy the Anoki experience. Would highly recommend and will be going back soon. Thank you for a lovely evening :)

1  Thank c_aire25
Reviewed May 30, 2014

An 'Indian' restaurant with waiters (mostly) in 'Indian' dress - and polite and engaging, but not OTT, at that. A somewhat modest range of vegetarian options, but the one dish I had as a 'main' (I wish I had asked for two dishes as 'sides' instead!) was unusual and tasty and the roti with it delicious - very hot and obviously straight from the tava. Poppadums and relish are brought without discussion (maybe they should at least ask!). All that and a lassi (I always rate an Indian restaurant that can whisk up a lassi without a fuss) for just shy of £18, which was pretty good.

The china is quirky, which adds to the overall pleasure of eating somewhere with a wee bit of individuality and style. Good for you, Anoki!

2  Thank polemonium
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Visited Anoki for a works do, party of about 16. Food and service was outstanding as always, been many times with family as well. Would recommend for any type of celebration or just a quiet meal. Staff are always very welcoming which encourages you to return.

1  Thank Helen H