“Mid-shopping lunch stop”
Review of The Cornish Bakery

The Cornish Bakery
Ranked #10 of 52 Quick Bites in Gloucester
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very handy for lunch in the Quays shopping outlet. Lovely coffee and snack type foods. Staff were very pleasant.

Date of visit: September 2019
GLQmanager, General Manager at The Cornish Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi RoseberryTopping,

Thank you for leaving us a great review

Shane

Write a reviewReviews (188)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Easy going spot for pasties and more. We choose Portugue custard tarts and cheese+ ham flan. Nice welcoming place, nothing too special, but reliablly good pasties and pastries, also it is all on one level so excellent for the less mobile and those with pushchairs/ buggies.

Hi Cherriesfan_9

Thank you for leaving a great review, I am glad to hear that you enjoy the wide selection we have to offer.
We have just launch an amazing new pasty for you to try....Lamb and Mint and its really tasty too!

Hopefully we will see you soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I normally love the vegan options for the Cornish bakery pasties, so feeling hungry I was happy to see there was a Cornish bakery here.

All the pastries looked a little on the too cooked side. I nearly choked on the driest pastie I’ve ever eaten. I had the curried cauliflower and onion bhaji last. The filling wasn’t up to much either. It’s obviously the same filling as everywhere else, so I’m guessing the pastry just put the horrid taste in my mouth.

Date of visit: September 2019
GLQmanager, General Manager at The Cornish Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi RyshyB

Thank you for taking the time for leaving us a review.
I have passed on your comments to our product manager so we can review our cooking times so we can eliminate issues with our product moving forward

Store Manager

Reviewed August 18, 2019

Mid shopping coffee break with friends. Good choice and quality of food and drinks. Mid shops circuit.

Date of visit: August 2019

Hi John S,

Thank you for you great review, Hopefully we will see you again soon

Store Manager

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

Popped in for a cuppa with my husband and twins. Only one high chair left available so used that, the straps were filthy so hopefully they do get cleaned regularly. Husband ordered at the counter and brought back a tea and a lemonade for me, very small lemonade which was basically soda water and a dash of cordial which was not mixed well because as soon as I drank a third all I could taste was water! £3 for water! Hubby enjoyed his tea. It was busy so possibly food is better?! Would we visit again? Maybe

Date of visit: July 2019

Hi Tinytrace,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Without honest feedback we are unable to resolve any issues that shall arise. I would like to apologise that the lemonade you ordered tasted very watery, This shouldn't have been the case.
I have revisited the spec with my team around our cold drinks especially our lemonades so we can make these to company standard.

I hope to see you soon