“Nice Indian options just outside of Gloucester”
Review of Monsoon - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Monsoon
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We just happened to be passing through Stonehouse spotted a few Indians, Chineses' and got hungry. Randomly picked Monsoon. We just took a takeaway as it was early. Very nice service, when the food was ready the waiter carried the food to the door for me and passed it to me on the way out. I choose I dish I never had before; Upakari Chicken - Tikka cooked in S.Indian spices with ginger and coconut sauce plus Pilau rice. Must say it looked delicious nice tender meat and a lovely flavour. The menu is interesting, and with a nice selection of Chef Specialities which I like to see. Definitely a cut above the average. Location is just the other side of the motorway junction 12 from Gloucester. Looks like a nice place to eat in as well.

There are newer reviews for Monsoon