Holiday Inn Gloucester - Cheltenham
$64
Travelocity
$109
$98
Hatton Court Hotel(Upton St Leonards)
$89
$92
The Edward Hotel(Gloucester)
$78
Priceline
Hotel Ibis Gloucester(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
$50
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Gloucester (Longford) Hotel(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Gloucester(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$120
$89
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancake machineexecutive roombusiness parkhealth clubswimming poolnice poolleisure facilitiessofa bedthe ground floorsteam roomreception staffbreakfast was excellentevening mealforest of deandecent sizefamily roomplenty of parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed in this hotel last weekend and found the staff very friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable. We had a drink at the bar and the prices were quite reasonable. We did not try the breakfast , however our friends did say the servings were very well presented and they had plenty to eat

I would recommend this hotel to couples and families.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
OperationsMK, Manager at Holiday Inn Gloucester - Cheltenham, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor!

It was great to read that you found my team to be friendly and that your room was clean and comfortable. I'm glad that your friends enjoyed their breakfast but sorry that you missed out. You will have to try it next time we welcome you back to our hotel!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had our annual family get together and stayed at this hotel. It was perfect, my sister, her partner and their son stayed in a family room. It was fab. We stayed in a double room, again it was faultless. Added bonus being that children under 12 eat and stay for free at this hotel. I cannot fault it in any way, from the lovely service to the amazing breakfast - incredible selection. We had dinner in the restaurant and this too was lovely, great service and very yummy food. Nice selection. The hotel has a lovely swimming pool, with jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Very clean well staffed. The gym is well equipped. Thank you for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MartinB611

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor!

I am so glad that you enjoyed your family get together and found all of the hotel facilities, food and team faultless and friendly! I am happy that we were able to play a part in your family time together.
I hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you all back again year after year!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel. The first time was a Rewards Night and I was a bit disappointed with the size of the room. This time we had an Executive Room and it was very pleasant. Nice size bathroom and everything nice and clean. Pleasant staff on check-in and check-out A word of warning, their Wifi is charged for the period of time from sign in - not like most places where you can sign out and use it again at a later date. Room service was very prompt, warm and was very tasty (especially the chunky chips). I would definitely stay here again, next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Go with an Executive Room as the others are very small.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jo G
OperationsMK, Manager at Holiday Inn Gloucester - Cheltenham, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor!

I do apologise about the wifi restrictions, it is unfortunately a company standard. However, as you are one of our Priority Club Rewards members, wifi will be completely free to you from July 1st.
I was really pleased though to read that apart from this issue, you really enjoyed your time with us. I hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel again very soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Our stay was over the Easter period so we wondered whether we would experience any noise, but none atall and we had a good sleep for the 3 nights we were there. The facilities are good with swimming pool and gym. Must make a special mention about the staff who were ALL so genuinely friendly and helpful when we asked a question. Breakfast was very good and they did not run out of anything despite the fact we were one of the last down one morning. Ample car parking spaces and hotel is conveniently near to M5. Will definitely go back there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 7Marpa_12

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor!
I was really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us over the Easter period and it wasn't noisy! Thanks for your comments about the team being friendly, it really means a lot and I know they will be pleased when they read your feedback!
Great to see you will come back soon, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for a lovely long weekend, and we really had a lovely time. The staff were so very friendly, and helped us with questions they greeted us through out the day. The hotel was very bright and clean and I felt very comfortable and settled here. There were lots of things to do and see and we were constantly busy. The only thing I would say is places to visit are pretty far about an hours drive.
However the hotel it's self I can't say a bad world. I would definitely recommend it! And hopefully will be back again soon.

• Stayed: April 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor!
It was great to see that my team looked after you and your boyfriend well and managed to answer your questions! It's a shame the places you wanted to visit were quite a drive away but hopefully you were able to relax when you got back to the hotel!
Thanks for the recommendation, we hope to see you back with us again soon too!