“wonderful live music venue and cafe”
Review of Peppers

Peppers
Ranked #17 of 339 Restaurants in Gloucester
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cafe and take away specialising in wholesome homemade foods. Licensed. Seating upstairs, in a secluded courtyard and an airy function room. Live music on alternate Fridays.Opening times:Monday to Friday 8am - 3pm; Saturday 10am to 3pm. Closed Sundays and all Bank Holidays.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

good healthy wholesome food, friendly staff and excellent location close to the centre of town.
Licensed to sell alcohol and fabulous local musicians providing entertainment.

1  Thank HSBW

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love the self-service salad bar – healthy, great value for money and it always tickles my taste buds! Also be sure to try out the homemade soups, the flavors always surprise me!

I wish I could eat in Peppers every bloody day!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I went here for a simple coffee recently, and I found the staff to be very outgoing and friendly. Even though I didn't order much, they treated me as a valued customer. Certainly a rarity, and something to be lauded! If you get a chance to go somewhere for a coffee, go here.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

about 9 months ago i found this cafe by accident, on a side street. been back endless times and it is in a way unfair that I posted this review so late! however, i haven't had a bad / unsatisfactory meal there in so many trips. it does get busy at times, cafe upstairs and little courtyard. it may seem somehow 'unmanicured' but food is fresh, appetising, good selection of salads, cooked meat/ veg casseroles, good soups,home baked breads, etc. Staff are lovely, v individual characters, like the guy behind the counter with his colourful hat! But on saying that all staff are mellow, kind, chatty. it made me feel like I was at home at my gran's with proper dinner, delicious wholesome food.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Lovely café off the beaten track but well worth hunting out. Fantastic homemade food and a great choice of daily specials.
They've also started to invite local musicians in to entertain on the last Friday of the month, great to see them support and get the support back. I've thoroughly enjoyed the music I've seen there. The staff are also very friendly and happy to help if you have any queries about the content of dishes.