“Awesome! God is certainly at work here!”
Review of D7 Church - CLOSED

D7 Church
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is a wonderful church, with very caring and giving leaders as well as members! The love of God is certainly present!

1  Thank Maurettem

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Eric and Angela have a passion for seeing people reach their potential. It's inspiring. My life has changed for the better since I gave my life to Jesus. D7 was where it all happened. It's a church full of the holy spirit and it's a place where you can turn your life around if YOU decide too. D7 is my home and it's members are my family. We are all on a journey in seeking our God and it's Awesome !!!!

2  Thank TGatier
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I Really found the church people really friendly and welcoming. Definatly going again! Thanks D7! Not only did i Have a good time but i also got chatting to alot of people too. thanks again. words can not express just how i feel about this great experience.

1  Thank bogen1050