“Peri Peri is where it's at!”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #157 of 329 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Part of a national food chain of chicken restaurants
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I LOVE Nando's. Great healthy alternative for a cost effective meal. It is a very casual environment where you order your food at the counter and they bring it to your table. They are most known for their grilled peri peri chicken, which is excellent. You get to choose your level of hotness on the sauce and I recommend hot!

For salad lovers, I highly recommend the mediterranean salad with grilled chicken...hot! I hope you are catching my drift by now, go with the hot.

Make sure you pick up a Nando's card and you'll get something free every 3 visits. I look forward to seeing you at my local Nando's in South Ken...

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Stopped off here for lunch whilst shopping nearby. We've visited other Nandos before but this was our first visit to this one.

The restaurant has a great ambiance and is very clean. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the food was well cooked and came quickly.

My only complaint is that it is a tad pricey for what you get but other than that a comfortable four stars.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

it is awesome, cheap, easy, clean. the food is superb i went everyday while i was in gloucester for a month it was my lunch spot. the service was excellent the maitre d' was helpful and smilling, while the food was out fast and hot, sometimes to hot. the selection is varied and healthy. the atmosphere is great it is all warm and cosy with a lovely out doors area perfect in the late summer while its location at the quays is quiet and clean unlike the rest of gloucester. it is definetly worth many visits. ps my missus loves will the waiter.

1  Thank akmed d
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Lovely decor - spacious room and lovely loos - but the chicken was dry and it was a bit dirty when we went. There was a rugby team there - sports teams seem to love Nandos.

2  Thank zumba q
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Went for an early lunch. Service was excellent and really quick, food was good and everything reasonably priced, particularly the unlimited soft drinks. Recommended for an affordable meal.

1  Thank 1977ryan