Lowest prices for your stay
$43
eDreams
Expedia.com$43
ZenHotels.com$56
1,473 results
All reviews bathroom pod plenty of parking budget hotels buffet breakfast bed was comfortable city centre overnight stop one night stay night's sleep excellent value for money tea and coffee saturday night yogurt accor motorway outskirts mushrooms
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2017

This was my first time to Gloucester and I'd booked an ibis as I've found them to be comfortable, reasonably priced and welcoming. On this occasion I can say that the first two reasons were met and possibly the third if I could have understood the young man on reception. Whilst English definitely wasn't his first language I struggle to believe that it was even his second or third. I do not believe that expecting front of house staff to be understandable is an unreasonable request.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Joanne G, Manager at Hotel Ibis Gloucester, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Dear janemU9846HH,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the ibis Gloucester, but I was very disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We appreciate your feedback, and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the ibis Gloucester and provide you with a genuine hassle-free experience. Kind Regards, Liene Medvecka, Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Rooms basic i stayed in 426 it overlooked a busy road so noisy. The hair dryer stopped and started. And you need to be a strong man to get the bathroom door open. Front desk was stressful i was asked to write down my details then told to stop to punch my car details in a machine so i didn't get a ticket then told to carry on writing my details only to be stopped again while they asked me how i was paying. I left and drove home at 2am because the bed was so uncomfortable. Not my choice because work booked it. But i will avoid in the future

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear jackie w,

Reviewed September 12, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 11, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 11, 2017

We stayed at Ibis Gloucester for one night before my sons wedding. We found it to be spotlessly clean, the staff were extremely polite and efficient. Rooms are sparse but functional.The breakfast buffet was plentiful and a fairly good standard.They could have done with a few more staff to refill buffet and clear tables.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Jackie J,

Thank you for taking the time in writing your review on regards to your stay at Ibis Gloucester. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope we can welcome you in the near future. Kind Regards, Liene Medvecka, Assistant General Manager.